Then you must have ordered them from amazon since I don't sell the cards for any number less than six. I send cases to amazon and amazon ships them out one (or two) at a time. Did you order from amazon?
I just wanted to share some feedback since I've now seen the cards in person. They are gorgeous.
I was hoping my niece would like them since she enjoys nature but I wasn't positive since she's 12. So it was a bit of a chance. She spent quite some time reading them all with her little interested/enjoying smile on her face and then she enthusiastically came over to show me the Wofati card. "I want this house; it's awesome!" I told her it is totally something she can build for herself some day.
"Have nothing in your house that you do not know to be useful or believe to be beautiful." - William Morris
The Permaculture Playign Cards by Paul Wheaton and Alexander Ojeda are awesome!
I like the cards for the following reasons:
- It's an actual deck of playing cards! It has all four houses of cards and everything from aces to kings are included, and even a couple of jokers!
- The cards are well-organized visually! I like the artwork that takes center stage on every card, and I love the quick and succinct blurbs around the pictures that explain the concept/idea it tries to convey.
- The cards fulfill their intended purpose very well! They contain many different bricks of permaculture and share tidbits of information with people, while you're playing any variety of card game!
- I love how well-hidden the names of supporters are inside the deck of cards!
- I like the breadth of permaculture bricks chosen to be conveyed in the cards! It gives a nice broad overview of permaculture!
I just lowered the price on the cards. Right now is the lowest the prices will be through the end of the year - and there is a very good chance that i will put the prices back up on thanksgiving (I have not yet decided if I will print more). This includes the price at amazon.
Gave these out at our wedding as thank you favors. A big hit with everyone! Plan to take a deck into my school for those "inside" winter days so kids can get exposed to the concepts. It's all about influencing them at a young age!