Mike Jay wrote:Correct me if I'm wrong here but I've thought that CO2 was a greenhouse gas issue and CO was a safety issue if it's released inside the house. Assuming that's correct, is the CO that Peter measured at the exhaust or is it inside the residence?
David Livingston wrote:Travis - I have known quite a few folks who had a coal fire and the chimney caught fire it used to be quite common in the UK
John Harrison wrote:We do have anthracite over here in Wales which is certainly not inferior to what you have in the United States. It burns very hot with virtually no visible smoke.
We ourselves only burn wood - safely...