This is a badge bit (BB) that is part of the PEP curriculum. Completing this BB is part of getting the sand badge in Plumbing.
In this Badge Bit, you will set up a temporary waterpump in a pond or water source. (Note that this BB is part of a 6-part choose your own adventure list BB called the Tiny List. You must complete six Badge Bits in the Tiny List.)
Some related information:
To complete this BB, the minimum requirements are:
- set up a temporary water pump in a pond or water source
To show you've completed this Badge Bit, you must provide:
- a picture of the water source without a pump
- a picture of you installing a water pump at the source
- a picture of water being pumped somewhere else
- OR a 2-minute video of you doing this
I had to pump water from one rain barrel to a littler one up by my garden. The bigger tank is about 5' lower and feeds into my greenhouse. So I had to hook up a hose to the spigot in the greenhouse and pump it about 120' to the garden.
"Hundreds of years from now it will not matter what my bank account was, the sort of house I lived in or the type of car I drove... But the world may be different because I did something so bafflingly crazy that it becomes a tourist destination"