I have a permaculture project ongoing in Alsea (25 miles SW of Corvallis). Need a hand to help with implementation of design and labor. 20 hours per week now to 40 hours in the summer.
Paid position, $15 per hour
- Damn good work ethic (Most important)
- Ability to handle strenous physical activity
- Ability to lift 40+ pounds
- Some knowledge or experience with permaculture, gardening, nursery or landscape work
- No fear of the rain or getting dirty
- Some kind of carpentry, electrical or building experience
Flexible on the timing, could be on weekends or worked around a class schedule.
It's on 4 acres with riverfront, so there could be a space for camping
Hey Russ, I am interested! I have 3 years of farming experience including some carpentry. My email is firstname.lastname@example.org. Let me know if this is still available and I can send more about myself and my experience.
Hi, i found this post a little late but figured since i was so close i would extend an offer for a helping hand. I can provide you with any background info you need at (email@example.com) but i'm pretty well versed in all the qualities you had listed.
Try 100 things. 2 will work out, but you will never know in advance which 2. This tiny ad might be one: