Hi Mary (and anyone else having trouble),
First, check to see if you're already "in" the inner circle:
1. Log into your Permies account
2. Go to the main page for the Forums (www.permies.com/forums)
3. Scroll down to the bottom of the page. The last forum on the page will either be Meaningless Drivel (if you're not "in"), or there will be an additional forum, Secret Inner Circle (if you're "in").
If you don't see the secret forum, then make sure that:
A. the email that you are using for Kickstarter is the same email you are using for Permies
B. your Kickstarter payment went through
C. you didn't select "no reward" as the reward.
If A and/or B aren't true, then correct them and wait until the next and final mass add-in at some unspecified (possibly even secret??) time before the end of March. If C is the problem, then you'll have to get special permission before the add-in.
- You contributed $5 or more to the World Domination Gardening kickstarter
- You must actually have signed up for a Permies account.
Once you're "in" then you can change your Permies or Kickstarter email back to not-matching each other and it won't kick you out. The emails only have to match during the add-in.
Did I miss anything?