Assuming that your 8,000sqft plot of land is 80ft by 100ft. If you plant trees every 10ft you can fit 36 trees. Thats quite alot.
I would start off with
1) vines: grapes(Mascadine, European/reg, concord/northern), kiwi (artic, fuzzy/regular, hardy), akebia, shizandra and maypop/passion fruit.
2) berries: blackberry, raspberry, currant, gooseberry, jostaberry, blueberry, aronia, honeyberry, goumi, seaberry
3) pawpaw, quince, asian persimmon, asian pear, jujube, figs, dwarf mulberry, pomegranate, medlar, shipova pear
4) bush cherry, sand cherry, beach plum, apricots, plums
5) the last thing I would plant is regular apples/pear, peaches/popular cultivars of stone fruits they require too high-maintenance. Unless I was planting from seedling and let 80% die/cull and only keep the best 20%.