To give you an idea, here is a video we made in October 2017.
(The new artistic dry toilet and the two small good houses had not been created by the time this video was recorded)
It has been three years!
After 10 years looking for the appropriate land, we found almost 3 years ago this amazing land in which we worked tirelessly for the last 2 years but we finally came to the realization that unfortunately it is way too much work for our capacities and health. It has a huge potential for ecoturism as it has an excellent access, the amazing natural pools of bajamar are just at 5min WALKING distance, natural park of Anaga starts after 15min walking, health-food shop around the corner, airport and university city at 15min by car and bus stop only 30meters from the back door.
If interested, please contact me.
Looking for a land with huge potential for eco-tourism? Look no further than this!
- Over 600 native plants planted to create a wind-break
- 40 fruit trees just planted of all kinds (banana, papaya, mango, sapotes, nisperos,figs, orange, lemons etc...)
- 2 containers as tool room and storage (many of the tools are included as a totally equipped farm)
- artistic dry toilet and outside shower
- Solar System (700W panels, 2 batteries of 250A, and inverter that can work with up to 3KW)
- almost 1km of water pipes, dripping lines.
- best water in Tenerife with only 260 of conductivity and ph 7,4 (normally 400-2000 conductivity and ph 8-9 most of the island) for 0,5€/m3
- 2 basic huts made of cane and palm leaves
- small stone house of 10m2
- small wooden house of 18m2
- wood platform (we used it for yoga) with pergola of 24m2
- Potential to get the permit to build 300m2 of agricultural buildings + 250m2 of buildings for complementary activities like education + 30-70m2 of legal house once the new planning of the city hall comes out planned for 2019-2020