Hey, I wrote about that in my blog at http://attention-grabber.com/look-at-me.html
Hey, I wrote an article on building a swale in cold climate at http://useful-content.com/cold-swale.html.
In the article, I describe how I levelled the bottom of the swale and what plants I planted on the swale. I also show pictures of the evolution of the swale over a 5 years period.
The paid advertising options on permies.com right now:
- banners at the top of the forums, plus get in on the big list which is linked to from every page
- sponsorship in the podcasts
- a paragraph or so in the daily-ish email
- a "tiny ad" in the daily-ish email
- in-forum links
- banners/offers throughout the content at richsoil.com
- producer credits/mention in upcoming youtube videos
- run your video at the top of our forums
- we might be convinced to add a bumper sticker for you
paul wheaton wrote:We are not set up to manage video files. We can, however, embed youtube and vimeo videos.
The harder I work, the luckier I get. -Sam Goldwyn So tiny. - this ad:
Mike Oehler's Low-Cost Underground House Workshop & Survival Shelter Seminar - 3 DVD+2 Books Dealhttps://permies.com/wiki/48625/Mike-Oehler-Cost-Underground-House