To complete this BB, the minimum requirements are:
- mending a hole or stitching on a leather coat or jacket
- the mend may be either sewn and/or using a natural glue.
To document your completion of the BB, provide proof of the following as pictures or a video (less than two minutes):
- Show the coat needing to be repaired.
- Show the tools and materials you will use, including the natural glue (if any).
- If you opt to make your own leather glue, show us a picture!
- Show the repair in progress.
- Show your repaired coat!
Collection of 14 Permaculture/Homesteading Cheat-Sheets, Worksheets, and Guides