In this Badge Bit, you will facilitate a one week long educational event/workshop/class!
This BB has a point range from 20 to 60 points:
- Minimum 8 students at any time during the event = 20 points
- 2 point for every additional student, maximum of 60 points (i.e. 28 students)
- (minimum number of students is computed by the low-water mark at any point during the event)
The minimum requirements for this BB are:
- Facilitate a one week educational event/workshop/class - 20 to 60 points
- Facilitate means:
- You are the primary driving force that made the event happen.
- You must have done more work than any other single person to make the event happen.
- At least 40 hours
- At least 5 days
- at least 8 students at any given point, not necessarily the same 8
- At least one meal provided per day
- you can teach it, or you can have somebody else teach it (but you have to be the event master of ceremonies)
- Only one BB per event.
- I.e. If your event is a 10-day long event, you cannot use this BB twice
To document this Badge Bit, provide proof of the following as pictures or a video (<2 mins):
- post a link to your thread in the workshop or convergences/conferences forum on permies
- show marketing/outreach for the event
- show the presentations/tours (with countable attendees) as they begin and end (including a clock or phone with the time, and countable attendees)
- create a permies.com thread documenting the organizing and progress of the event (must meet above stated requirements)
The Greenhouse of the Future ebook by Francis Gendron