Here are some nice videos on making chicken coops.
To complete this BB, the minimum requirements are: - coop must provide enough space for your intended number of chickens
- include appropriate number of nesting boxes
- be moveable by one person, without machines
- protect chickens from predators
- no plywood, osb, man-made sheet goods, chemically treated wood or commercial paint (unless it is exceedingly natural/non-toxic)
To document your completion of the BB, provide proof of the following as pics or video (less than two minutes): - description of the coop you intend to build
- starting materials
- partway through the build
- the final build
- demonstrating that it can be moved by one person
- describe how it provides enough space for your chickens.
If you have weasels in your area, they could get in though those gaps in the next boxes. Does the roof latch down? Raccoons might want to lift that up but I might be making that one up..? Loved the polka music!
"Hundreds of years from now it will not matter what my bank account was, the sort of house I lived in or the type of car I drove... But the world may be different because I did something so bafflingly crazy that it becomes a tourist destination"