In this Badge Bit, you will build your very own water filter. This one will use the power of sand (and biology) to clean the water. Clean water is awfully nice, let's build a filter!
Here's a video with a great explanation and instructions:
And a somewhat simpler one:
To complete this BB, the minimum requirements are:
- build a sand water filter contraption that holds at least 3 gallons of sand
- spigot on the outlet
To show you've completed this Badge Bit, provide proof of the following as pics or video (less than two minutes):
- the parts you're starting with along with evidence of the 3 gallon sand capacity
- the contraption partially constructed
- the finished filter contraption
- colored water going in (beet juice, dirty water, etc)
- clean water coming out
This is awkward. I've grown a second evil head. I'm going to need a machete and a tiny ad ...