In this badge bit, you will harvest, dry and store oregon grape stem or root bark
You need to dry enough to make a tea, infusion or decoction. If you have not already, you will also make a journal page about the uses and attributes and how to ID and how to grow the herb
To show you've completed this Badge Bit, you must post:
- a picture of your fresh herbs being harvested
- a picture of your herbs drying (hanging, in a dehydrator, or in a bag, etc)
- a picture of your herbs in a sealed and labelled container.
- label shows where the herbs came from, the date and method of drying.
- (optional) a picture of your journal page listing the attributes and uses of the herb.