This is a badge bit (BB) that is part of the PEP curriculum. Completing this BB is part of getting the sand badge in Plumbing.
In this Badge Bit, you will set up a siphon from a water source downhill to a location. (Note that this BB is part of a 6-part choose your own adventure list BB called the Tiny List. You must complete six Badge Bits in the Tiny List.)
Some related information:
To complete this BB, the minimum requirements are:
- set up a siphon from a water source downhill to a location
To show you've completed this Badge Bit, you must provide:
- a picture of the water source without the siphon
- a picture of you setting up the siphon
- a picture of water arriving somewhere else
- OR a 2-minute video of you doing this
Anderson gave himself the promotion. So I gave myself this tiny ad:
Devious Experiments for a Truly Passive Greenhouse!