In this badge bit, you will harvest, dry and store alfalfa leaf or blossom.
You need to dry enough to make a tea, infusion or decoction. If you have not already, you will also make a journal page about the uses and attributes and how to ID and how to grow the herb
To show you've completed this Badge Bit, you must post:
- a picture of your fresh herbs being harvested
- a picture of your herbs drying (hanging, in a dehydrator, or in a bag, etc)
- a picture of your herbs in a sealed and labelled container.
- a picture of your journal page recording where the herbs came from, the date and method of drying.
- (optional) a picture of your journal page listing the attributes and uses of the herb.
You ought to ventilate your mind and let the cobwebs out of it. Use this cup to catch the tiny ads:
Solar Station Construction Plans - now FREE for a while