From the video description:
"With the new year upon us, Irish Farmers Journal machinery correspondent Darren Bailey takes a look at how to service your tractor to keep it running smoothly into 2017."
To get certified for this BB, post Before and After pictures of the following being done on a vehicle or tractor:
- oil change
- adjust tire pressure
- vacuum/clean engine air filter
- vacuum/clean cab air filter
- test that all signal bulbs, headlights and tail-lights are working
- top off brake fluid
- top off transmission fluid
- top off coolant
- top off windshield washer fluid
- lube joints
- Top off hydraulic fluid (tractor)
- basic, quick cleaning
What are you doing in my house? Get 'em tiny ad!
Devious Experiments for a Truly Passive Greenhouse!