Food is much easier to cook once it's cut up. Sometimes it's frowned upon to chop veggies on the countertop or floor. Let's make a durable and portable thing to cut stuff on. I know, let's call it a cutting board!
Unlike most cutting boards, this one can't have any glue in it.
To complete this BB, the minimum requirements are:
- zero glue
- zero metal
- 2 dovetail spines and pegs
- inch and a half thick
- at least 12 inches by 18 inches
- walnut oil
To document your completion of the BB, provide proof of the following as pics or video (less than two minutes):
- the wood you're starting with
- the construction partially underway
- the finished cutting board
Companion Planting Guide by World Permaculture Association