From the video description:
'Gary Knowlton shows how easy it is to care for and sharpen regular loppers using a sharpening stone."
Requirements to complete:
- Disassemble loppers and sharpen the edge properly (depending on whether anvil or by-pass), including both primary and secondary edge if applicable.
- Remove excess sap and other residue. Some "staining" is to be expected.
- Oil sufficiently for smooth action. Oil can't be petroleum derived .
To get certified for this BB, post the following:
- Pic of dull edge or poorly cut green stick.
- Action pic with disassembled loppers showing method of sharpening.
- Pic of reassembled, sharpened loppers possibly cutting green stick
- Describe the sharpening method and oil used.
The world's cheapest jedi mind trick: "Aw c'mon, why not read this tiny ad?"