This is a badge bit (BB) that is part of the PEP curriculum. Completing this BB is part of getting the sand badge in Community.
In this Badge Bit, you will improve a physical location that has already been branded. To see how to brand a location, look at this thread. This should take 8 Oddball points worth of work. It can be one giant project, or a series of smaller ones. It should take a skilled worker 8 hours to complete with all their materials already assembled--it will likely take you three times as long.
Ideas for improving a location:
- Set up a water proof log and trinket center - possibly a mail box etc. etc. etc.
- add art - add benches (like this three log bench or this half-log bench with four legs)
- add a stool - add a small shed for tools, snacks, toys, garbage, seeds, etc.
- chalk board
- if appropriate, water
- if appropriate, electricity
- solar powered lights - add a covered bench (maybe in combination with the small shed)
- hugelkultur - picnic table
- an arbor/trellis/bean teepee for shade
- a rock pathway
- decking - a bird house - a frog pond - a decorative gate or fence, like those in the junkpole fencethread - pully system for delivering items
- natural exercise equipment, like climbing wall, chin-up bar, rope swings, climbing rope, rope bridge, etc
To qualify for this Badge Bit, you must:
- Post link to the post in the thread about the branded location, that has info and pics about your improvement
- Post before, during and after pics.
- this improvement must rack up 8 points by the rules of Oddball points
This tiny ad will self destruct in five seconds.
trying to save the world with a "pay it forward" attempt