Here are a couple videos about willow feeders and how they work!
To complete this BB, the minimum requirements are:
- move one willow feeder can to a willow tree
- must be in the spring when the tree is in heavy growth
- under the tree, but not touching the trunk
- cover with lots of wood chips
To show you've completed this Badge Bit, you must post:
- a picture of the willow feeder can (lid on) before being emptied under the willow tree (can near tree)
- an after picture of the empty (and clean) willow feeder can and the area where the can was emptied (now with wood chips)
- OR a 2-minute video of you doing the above
What's that smell? I think this tiny ad may have stepped in something.