To show you've completed this BB you must post pictures of the following:
- the journal page showing your recipe and dosage information for the cayenne fruit tincture
- picture of the cayenne, either harvested by you or purchased
- picture of the tincture being made
- picture of the finished tincture in its labeled jar.
- the journal page showing the attributes of cayenne and how to harvest and prepare it
On August 20 I harvested the cayenne from my garden, diced the pepper, added it to a jar, and covered it with 95% grain alcohol. I left it to mascerate in a dark place for 6 weeks, shaking the jar every 1-2 days. 6 weeks later on October 2 I strained and bottled the tincture.
They gave me pumpkin ice cream. It was not pumpkin pie ice cream. Wiping my tongue on this tiny ad: