Here are a couple videos about willow feeders and how they work!
To complete this BB, the minimum requirements are:
- upgrade a willow feeder (select one)
- add art - improve the urine diverter
- empty a fly catcher that is at least 20% full
- improve a fly catcher
- improve or repair the ventilation system
- add signage
- improve the "occupied" system
- a thorough cleaning
- increase roof support per this post
To show you've completed this Badge Bit, you must provide:
- a picture of the willow feeder before, during, and after the upgrade
- OR a 2-minute video of you doing the above
During the ATC repair cafe, I was able to replace the fan on the inside of the underside of the Willow feeder at basecamp. I didn't know anything about it, so I was given instructions from everybody. It went from not working to working, yay! I was also able to implement a flag system, although I'm not sure how long it lasted. I'm not sure if either of these count. Perhaps the second one could fall under the art category? If it doesn't count, that's fine. :) It was still worth it.
"Be a treasure to the poor, an admonisher to the rich, an answerer to the cry of the needy... Be as a lamp unto them that walk in darkness..." - Baha'u'llah, Epistle to the Son of the Wolf