This is a badge bit (BB) that is part of the PEP curriculum. Completing this BB is part of getting the sand badge in Nest.
In this Badge Bit, you will clean the interior of a freezer (Note that this BB is part of an 2-part choose your own adventure list BB called the Alice List. You must complete two Badge Bits in the Alice List.)
To complete this BB, the minimum requirements are:
- deep clean the interior of a freezer
To show you've completed this Badge Bit, you must provide:
- a before picture of the dirty interior of a freezer
- an action shot of the interior being cleaned
- an after picture of the interior of the freezer
- a description of how waste was handled and what cleaners were used
- OR a 2-minute video of you doing this
I cleaned with the same water, vinegar, lemon juice, and elbow grease combo as the interior of the refrigerator. There wasn't any waste, but since this was the refrigerator of a client I work with, I had to move staff items to the staff freezer. I have no idea why people are too lazy to go one room over to store their own things and not clutter up the client's space.