Decoction is a method of extraction by boiling herbal or plant material to dissolve the chemicals of the material, which may include leaves, stems, roots, bark and rhizomes.
For this BB you will create a decoction from thyme:
- Make a journal page about a recipe for thyme decoction along with dosage information
- Make the decoction, and take a picture of it being made, and of it being finished.
- Make a journal page about the uses and attributes of thyme and how harvest and prepare thyme. Add it to the herb section.
Page with instructions on how to make a herbal decoction:
To show you've completed this BB you must post pictures of the following:
- the journal page showing your recipe and dosage information for the attributes of the thyme decoction.
- picture of the thyme herb being harvested
- picture of the decoction being made
- picture of the finished decoction in its labelled jar.
- the journal page showing the attibutes thyme and how to harvest and prepare it
I suggest huckleberry pie. But the only thing on the gluten free menu is this tiny ad: