Easy Cloud Eggs recipe also called Eggs on a Cloud. Its a fun way to make eggs for breakfast. How to make a cloud eggs? Here is super simple recipe.
- Chilli sauce
*You can enjoy it with sandwich, cucumber slices.
- Separate the yolks and whites of the eggs in two bowls.
- Use an egg beater to beat the eggs-whites until they are smooth.
- Put beaten egg whites in a non-stick pan as the image below.
- Continue to put the yolks on the surface of the egg whites.
- Put our products into oven and bake them with 160°C (320°F) within 5 minutes.
- Next toast the sandwich slices to enjoy with the eggs.
- Finally, put the eggs and the sandwich in a plate and decorate slices of the cucumber around. You can add mayonnaise, chilli sauce and a little bit of pepper to the surface of the eggs, this will increase flavor for the dish.
*Detailed instruction with the images: https://ethingtoday.com