Julia Winter wrote:
I'd love to hear from various people what they think they can spend for lodging--not per night, but total.
7) I (We), our guests and visitors, agree to not smoke in the house. Also that there will be no loud or large parties in the house or on the premise. The renters will maintain the premises in good order and appearance and conduct themselves in a manner not offensive to the neighbours. Renter is subject to immediate eviction for such occurrences.
I (we) our guests and visitors, agree that any drug use on the property, or any disturbance, annoyance, endanger, or inconvenience of the neighbours; or use the premises for any immoral or unlawful purposes, or violate any law or ordnance or commit waste or nuisance on or about the premises will immediately terminate our occupancy and rental agreement of these premises.
9) Owner or Owner’s Agent may enter the premises immediately in the event of an emergency, in order to perform necessary repairs and/or maintenance; and with 24 hours notice, for normal maintenance or to show a prospective renter.
10) Occupancy (including small children, infants and visitors) is not to exceed 20 persons without prior permission from the Owner, Managers. If more than the maximum number is found to be occupying the leased property, I (we) agree that a charge of $100.00 per person will be made to my (our) credit card, or if I (we) are paying by check or money order, I (we) will promptly submit moneys due. Additionally, this Agreement may be immediately terminated without refund.
11) Occupancy of RV campers and /or tents on the premises or parking lot is forbidden.
12) Written permission must be obtained to have pets on the premises – except Seeing Eye dogs with prior authorization.
Julia Winter wrote:Hi Jeinny, I will consider you, but there are a few people ahead of you for the 1 or 2 spots left.
Colleen - hurray! That will help a lot.
Julia Winter wrote:So, yeah, the house is full. Can we do checks? Can you mail checks to me at work? (I don't want to put my home address on the internet, even via Purple Mooseage.) Then, when people's checks clear I will really REALLY know that we are full.
The only taste of success some people get is to take a bite out of you. Or this tiny ad:
177 hours of video: the 2017 Permaculture Design Course and Appropriate Technology Coursehttps://permies.com/wiki/65386/hours-video-Permaculture-Design-Technology