Come on out to Montana for a Peasant Workshop where you'll build pioneering skills, assist in the development of a permaculture homestead, and experience the pleasant peasant lifestyle!
Minimum supplies to bring:
- Appropriate Seasonal Attire (good boots and a hat! layers!)
- Work Gloves
- Hand Saw
- Water Container
- Food (organic or better please! enough to keep you alive for at least a week!)
- Gear for Cooking and Eating (we have a cooking stove and spare cast iron)
- Personal Hygeine Supplies (toothbrush, toothpaste, soap, toilet paper, etc.)
- Tent or Tarp (if you want to camp)
- Bedding (sleeping bag, extra layers!)
Peasant Festival (October 22 - 23, 2016) - $140 (or FREE if you attend the Peasant Workshop)
Ben, I won't be hosting a Peasant Workshop in May, but you're welcome to come out in May as a gapper on Ava. Many, though not all, of the same activities will be going on. Plus it's only $80. If you follow the link to sign up it will give you an option to sign up as a gapper. It says 3 weeks because that's how long you'd need to gap in order to get into the workshop and festival for free, but you can stay for as short a time as you please, (or if we get along, as long as you please.) I'll be posting to explain about Ava's gapper program in more depth soon.
Hey peasants out there! I have attended a pea workshop with Evan and we did survival skills. It was great- so much fun on his plot, Ava. Loads of skill and knowledgd building activities. And now, as a gapper, I get to participate in even more fun permie activities! Come join the fun!!
Oh sure, it's a tiny ad, but under the right circumstances, it gets bigger.