paul wheaton wrote:Everybody is doing better today. Not all better. We talked and we are prepared to say that we are "80% better." This stuff is persistent.
We are guessing that we will all be back to normal in two or three days. Maybe even tomorrow.
We have six people and six stories. And the symptoms match
Catherine Windrose wrote:Just paid the Boot fee. Would have paid sooner after receiving Paul's Daily-ish this past Monday, however I had already paid April rent here and have been waiting to find out if that can be returned. Long shot that didn't fly, though it seemed prudent to ask :.)
If Paul's scheduled work stuff allows someone to pick me up, I will pay $50 + meal (breakfast, brunch, lunch, dinner - whichever is most convenient) + fill a gas/fuel tank. I'd rather pay a Boot before someone local here :.) Not much to bring. Will easily fit in a small back seat.
I have a well behaved dog. She is a six year old kelpie (Aussie cattle dog), about 50 pounds, trained to come on command etc. Would I be able to bring her? From what I’ve read you are OK with pets on a situation by situation basis so I wanted to check.
E.J. Callanan wrote: I’ll be driving through Spokane, if anyone needs supplies or a ride let me know.
Jonathan Mayer wrote:How many spots are available?
Scott Sanders wrote:Ok i'm looking at an arrival date of May 2, 2020. See y'all soon.
Boon Safty wrote:Paid the boot fee.
Ready for the questionnaire.
Will have listened to the first 200 podcasts soon.
Just a few items to finish up before hitting the road.
Arrival goal: 2nd week in May.
Clayton High wrote:I was just planning to pay my fee today, was going to arrive May 3rd. Any chance you have room for one more?