Greetings to all. It is proposed to invest and become a partner in the project “REACTIVE ENERGY CONVERTER” (loans are not interested).
This device is a reactive-to-active energy converter. The input of the device is supplied exclusively with reactive current, which has a maximum offset from the voltage with a recommended angle a at least 90⁰. At the output, active power is generated. Regardless of the load at the output of the converter, at the input of the converter, the power remains exclusively reactive. The device is self-stabilized. Does not require electronic control systems. Does not have electronic components. It does not have movable wear parts. Work Demo Video
Reactive energy converter properties:
1. The angle A practically does not change from the load value;
2. With an increase in load (up to the full power mode), the input of the active power converter does not appear and a decrease in reactive power is observed;
3. The output of the converter behaves like a current source;
4. The converter has a nonlinear positive conversion coefficient depending on the value of reactive power at its input – that is, if the converter converts 1 Var of reactive power, then at the output one hundredths or tenths of Watt of active power are obtained, and if 100 Var is converted (as for example, in video), then at the output 10-11 W of active power, etc., according to extrapolation;
5. There is a dependence on the position in space – if you turn the converter, then there is a slight change in the output characteristics (video material on changing the characteristics when changing the position in space cannot be shot due to the failure of the smartphone and digital camera during other experiments);
6. Very strong heating is present (this is one of the disadvantages);
Examples of transmitter applications:
– Network – in the presence of reactive consumers, switching on the converter in series with reactive consumers;
– Autonomous – for example, inside the parallel LC circuit in the current resonance mode;
The current status of the project is as follows:
1. A valid prototype has been created;
2. Correct measurements were made proving the operability and declared properties of the device;
3. Design optimization studies carried out;
Email: email@example.com Mobile phone/Telegram: +79085883924
Before calling, you must agree by e-mail to invite a Russian-speaking translator.
So it takes a day for light to pass through this glass? So this was yesterday's tiny ad?