I thought I would finally give this a try; as I have been planning a way to get me and my family off grid..I also have a desire to do it with someone. I am open to however God leads me; friend, partner, community...but, I crave someone/someone's with a like mind and goals. I have had this desire for about 5-6 years and currently live off grid as much possible without actually living off grid. In the past year, this desire has been exacerbated by current events. I haven't lived like society in a long time; but feel more and more like there isn't a place for me within it. I will never stop loving or serving people; I just need my home base to represent how I believe God intended us to live. In short; I believe we were created to live in harmony with this amazing earth He gave us. I believe we are so far from living how we are made to; it is just crazy to me.
A little about me; the number one thing about me is my relationship with Jesus. I walk daily with my maker and that is the one thing I can not live without when it comes to a partner. I believe, if Christ is our center, the rest falls into place. I have 3 children that are my life (11, 9 & 7). They are amazing and I have home schooled them since birth. Sadly, their dad is absent; so combining families would be really special. I love life, people (they are my calling) and have a very high energy.
Some details about my heart and who I am:
* Love Jesus (already said that, I know, but seriously huge part of my life!:-)
* I have a passion/dream of living out the New Act Model church community; where we serve each other and serve others.
* Love all things holistic, organic and permaculture * I enjoy sports of all kinds and anything outdoors
* Honesty is key for me in a relationship!
* Don't watch main stream media and haven't for over a decade
* Had my babies at home without so much as an ultrasound (I did have my first via c-section at the hospital)
* I don't subscribe to germ theory at all; I make most of my own medicine and believe modern medicine to have very little truth or blessing towards health.
* Dancing is a passion of mine; country dancing mostly. (my one claim to fame; I was on TNN because I won a dance contest in Colorado:-)
* I believe in less government intervention is best whether that be our schools, medicine, guns, and the plethora of our freedoms that are infringed upon by it. Lately I have felt slightly anarchist. (I know..a little extreme!)
* Working out and taking care of myself is really important to me; and I need that in a partner.
* Social media is not something I do. My children don't do video games, screens and very little tv. I would love to be unplugged in the future.
* Laughing is one of my most favorite things in the world to do!
* Moons are beautiful to me
* I am a really strong woman who knows who I am; would like the same in a partner.
* Cooking everything organic and from scratch is a passion of mine. I can cook amazing grain free recipes, keto, paleo. I eat both meat and plants.
* I have dabbled in canning, soap making, lotion..would love to learn more about fermenting, dehydrating, etc...
* I have strong opinions about the current events that are multifaceted; political, medicinal, spiritual, etc... I believe strongly in freedom; I haven' t distanced, stayed home, and I will not wear a mask.
* Smoking and drugs are not for me; really zero tolerance for these.
* I am not a big fan of tattoos, don't have any myself and I have a big affinity for facial hair! :-)
* I am a Holistic Health Practitioner and practice Splankna Therapy (A Christian Mind-Body tool for emotional and physical healing; energy healing) We use chiropractic and acupuncture modalities (with a few others) to get to core issues and truly heal; Mind, Body & Soul. I love it!
* There isn't much I can't find beauty in, forgiveness is the most powerful thing, and I really do love life and all it has to offer!
Well, I think that is enough to give you a glimpse into my heart and about me. To find a partner to do this life with and be like-minded would be amazing! I am open to relocating... I am very happy and fulfilled alone, but crave a deep relationship with a man that has similar beliefs and goals.
If any of this posts resonates with someone I would love to start a conversation....I believe anything that has potential, starts there!
Thank you for reading and I hope you all have amazing day!
“A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves”- Edward R. Murrow
"These things I have spoken to you, that in Me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation; but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world.” John 16:33
"For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the powers, against the world rulers of this darkness, against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavens." Ephesians 6:12