Saw wasps enter my house, it was because the grapes were ready and they were having them.
So i decided to make juice for me.
Found out it was a piece of cake.
Pick them, wash them, mash them with potato masher, squish everything with "clean" hands, throw in muslin, squeeze out sap, put in cooler.
I don't cook it, is that dangerous with flies and wasps sitting on them? Or is that secretly good for my resistance to bacteria.Like to think so, but maybe somebody wants to share horror stories about uncooked fruit.
Going to see if the chickens like the seeds and pulp.
Creating edible biodiversity and embracing everlasting abundance.