Learn eco-friendly, affordable, safe cleaning techniques from food-safe ingredients already found around the house. This 33-page ebook helps you go beyond green by cleaning with simple recipes from edible ingredients that actually work!
Topics include: clean home without toxins ~ natural alternatives to Chlorine Bleach ~ preventing and obliterating mould, mildew, and unwanted bacteria ~ simple but successful recipes for cleaning products ~ unclog drains without toxins ~ and so much more!
- powerful, edible, non-toxic, cleaning recipes
- easy ways to prevent dirt
- lazy gals guide to keeping a clean house
- avoid toxins while still keeping things sparkling
- natural alternatives to chlorine bleach
- steps to reduce microbes in the home
- affordable tips and tricks for making your own cleaning tools
- and a bunch of recipes that really work!
foreword by Paul Wheaton
Clean With Cleaners You Can Eat PDF eBook
By Raven Ranson
With Illustrations by Tracy Wandling
Black and White (for more affordable printing)
33 pages (8.5 x 11")
"A fun, easy read. It's full of information about not just cleaning recipes, but also preventative measures to reduce the need to clean, and to make cleaning easier. And, of course, I love that it's full of non-toxic, edible cleaners that are not only cheap, but easily accessible." ~ Nicole Alderman
Daron Williams wrote:Do people often sell ebooks on esty? I haven't heard it brought up on the independent author podcasts I listen to. Just curious if you noticed other people doing it too. If you don't mind me asking... what has been your experience with your ebooks?