Here are a couple videos about willow feeders and how they work!
To complete this BB, the minimum requirements are:
- move one willow feeder can to a willow candy warehouse
- add two inches of sawdust to the top before moving it
- write on can "sealed on ____ do not open until _____" (two years later)
- replace with an empty can
- at least three inches of sawdust and/or wood chips in the bottom
- ventilator on side of can
To show you've completed this Badge Bit, you must:
- a picture of the sawdust on top of the full can before the lid goes on
- a picture of the full can sporting the new label
- a picture of the full can being placed in the warehouse
- a picture of the fresh can showing the sawdust in the bottom and the ventilator
- OR a 2-minute video of you doing the above
I merged your stuff with the following thread. I hope that is okay by you.
"Hundreds of years from now it will not matter what my bank account was, the sort of house I lived in or the type of car I drove... But the world may be different because I did something so bafflingly crazy that it becomes a tourist destination"