Destiny Hagest
Post     Subject: Open Building Institute

Permies is backing this awesome Kickstarter as a Kickbooster affiliate! You can learn more about Marcin's incredible project here in the Kickstarter thread!

One thing I'd like to point out is how many rich learning resources there are as backer rewards - all kinds of great webinars and online workshops, downloads, etc. to get you started!
Marcin Jakubowski

Chris Lumpkin wrote:Marcin, this is an amazing system! Very relevant to Permaculture, with integrated systems, a socially integrative approach to building, and spreading the ideas in an open source ecosystem.

This site occasionally does a "post your questions for an expert this week and get a chance to win a free book/ebook/etc" events. Would you guys be willing to do something like that? I'm sure your kickstarter campaign could use some attention right now!

Yes, the Kickstarter could use additional support to bring affordable modular eco-housing to everyone - https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/622508883/open-building-institute-eco-building-toolkit

Marcin Jakubowski

Chris Lumpkin - absolutely! How do we do that? Email me at marcin at opensourceecology dot org for faster response.

Marcin
Chris Lumpkin

Marcin, this is an amazing system! Very relevant to Permaculture, with integrated systems, a socially integrative approach to building, and spreading the ideas in an open source ecosystem.

This site occasionally does a "post your questions for an expert this week and get a chance to win a free book/ebook/etc" events. Would you guys be willing to do something like that? I'm sure your kickstarter campaign could use some attention right now!
Chris Badgett

That is really cool! Thank you for sharing that.

Marcin Jakubowski

We just launched a project to make affordable, starter home, open source eco-housing widely accessible.

See http://openbuildinginstitute.org.