Win a copy of Building Community this week in the City Repair forum!
permaculture forums growies critters building homesteading energy monies kitchen purity ungarbage community wilderness fiber arts art permaculture artisans regional education skip experiences global resources cider press projects digital market permies.com private forums all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
master stewards:
  • Nicole Alderman
  • paul wheaton
  • Anne Miller
  • Pearl Sutton
  • Mike Haasl
  • Joylynn Hardesty
stewards:
  • r ranson
  • James Freyr
  • Burra Maluca
master gardeners:
  • Steve Thorn
  • Greg Martin
gardeners:
  • Ash Jackson
  • thomas rubino
  • Carla Burke

Messages posted by John Paulding or filter the currently displayed list by forum:
Message Posted on Last post by
[+] cooking » Scratch Cooking burn-out (Go to) John F Dean
[+] gardening for beginners » Easiest Vegetable to Grow (Go to) Steve Thorn
[+] plants » Which "weed" do you dislike the most? (Go to) Anna Dunster
[+] homestead » We found 20 acres raw land, how to control ticks while we plan? (Go to) Bruce King
[+] gear » (Sub) Compact Tractors (Go to) Eric Hanson
[+] cooking » Outdoor Kitchens (Go to) Ron Cook
[+] composting » Things everyone should know about compost but probably don't (Go to) Dan Fish
[+] chickens » Freeze protection for chickens' water container... (Go to) Noel Young
[+] berries » Looking for elderberry bush cuttings in WNC (Go to) greg mosser
[+] polyculture » Zone 6a Fruit Guild Help (Go to) Greg Myers
[+] solar » the smartest solar power setup i have ever seen (Go to) David Baillie
[+] frugality » Frugal or just being smug...have you scored a real deal recently? (Go to) Mandy Launchbury-Rainey
[+] permaculture real estate » Self-Sufficiency in MO -- 10 acres of Eden, looking for a renter who can utilize and appreciate it. (Go to) Beau Davidson
[+] kids » Sometimes You Just Cannot Help Your Kids (Go to) Anne Miller
[+] writing » improving my penmanship - learning to handwrite legibly as an adult (Go to) pusang halaw
[+] soil » Forest to garden (Go to) Stephen Garrett
[+] permaculture sites » New map based permaculture & eco listings site - thegreendirectory.net (Go to) Dave Borain
[+] survival » how do you do without? (Go to) Carrie Nicole
[+] stone work » Tony, the 90 year old stone builder. (Go to) Ben Zumeta
[+] stone work » Walkway Ideas/Inspiration Needed (Go to) teri morgan
[+] homestead » HELP with design of my homestead in SE TN (Go to) Christopher Stinnett
[+] guinea fowl » Moving pen (Go to) bob day
[+] blatant advertising » rainwater is safe to drink? (Go to) John C Daley
[+] roundwood and timber framing » Root Cellar Suggestions (Go to) Steve Sherman
[+] tinkering with this site » I unexpectedly have two accounts now...? (Go to) Devaka Cooray
[+] gardening for beginners » Hybrid tomatoes vs heirloom varieties (Go to) William Schlegel
[+] trees » Bare root tree purchase? Decent size and price? (Go to) John Paulding
[+] composting » Rainwater collection and a composting toilet (Go to) John Paulding
[+] tinkering with this site » Gear thread apparently closed/locked? (Go to) Joel Bercardin
[+] wood burning stoves » In Praise of the Pellet (Go to) Travis Johnson
[+] gear » Most used Winter tools (Go to) Steve Thorn
[+] tinkering with this site » Anyone else think we need a Back to Top button? (Go to) Tina Hillel
[+] forest garden » Absolute Newbie advice. (Go to) Mike Barkley
[+] market garden » How to give away veggies without using plastic? (Go to) Morfydd St. Clair
[+] financial strategy » I'm trapped in the system (Go to) Kath Thomas
[+] food preservation » Is it possible safely can food and meals in mylar bags for long term storage? (Go to) John Paulding
[+] wood burning stoves » Need emergency heat (Go to) John Paulding
[+] gardening for beginners » Frames for raised bed gardens (Go to) Eric Hanson
[+] gear » URPOWER - solar outdoor lights that seem to work (Go to) Graham Chiu