permaculture forums growies critters building homesteading energy monies kitchen purity ungarbage community wilderness fiber arts art permaculture artisans regional education skip experiences global resources cider press projects digital market permies.com pie forums private forums all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
master stewards:
  • Anne Miller
  • Pearl Sutton
  • r ranson
stewards:
  • Leigh Tate
  • paul wheaton
  • Nicole Alderman
master gardeners:
  • Carla Burke
  • Beau Davidson
  • Jay Angler
  • John F Dean
  • Nancy Reading
gardeners:
  • thomas rubino
  • Casie Becker
  • Mike Barkley

Messages posted by s. lowe or filter the currently displayed list by forum:
Message Posted on Last post by
[+] mediterranean climate » Project: Intense Food Forest in the Mediterranean Coast of Valencia, Spain. Land rehabilitation (Go to) Antonio Hache
[+] fruit trees » Avocados and Frost in Europe (plus info on the cold-hardiest avocados and how to grow them) (Go to) Mike Guye
[+] solar » Should I connect my inverter to the battery or to the charge controller? (Go to) Steve Farmer
[+] gardening for beginners » 9+ ways to make garden beds-- add your own! (Go to) Kim Goodwin
[+] soil » All the Great Things about Wood Chips (Go to) Dennis Bangham
[+] hugelkultur » hugelkultur and clay (Go to) Nancy Reading
[+] meaningless drivel » What Are You All Reading? (Go to) Cris Fellows
[+] financial strategy » Early Retirement/Saving Money when Poor with Low Wages (Go to) Jeff Steez
[+] plants » comfrey (Go to) Jen Fulkerson
[+] gardening for beginners » Failing miserably at what I thought was a pretty modest permaculture garden. (Go to) Purity Lopez
[+] food preservation » My Harvest Right Freeze Dryer (Go to) John F Dean
[+] asian natural farming » Mixing Korean Natural Farming and Biodynamics (Go to) Janette Raven
[+] permaculture » One Solution to the Crisis: Landrace Everything (Go to) Marvin Weber
[+] composting » composting wood chips with chicken litter and fungi (Go to) Eric Hanson
[+] composting » Are all veg scraps created equal? (Go to) Jeff Peter
[+] fruit trees » Non-toxic Fungicide (Go to) Phil Stevens
[+] goats and sheep » shetland/icelandic sheep - experience and advice (Go to) John F Dean
[+] hugelkultur » Drum/Barrel Hugelkultur-like Raised Bed (Go to) Logan Byrd
[+] woodland » advice on regenerating a pine/eucalyptus plantation (Go to) Robert Alcock
[+] hugelkultur » Idea for Hugelkultur beds in places without readily available wood (Go to) Nancy Reading
[+] buy it for life » Muck boots? (Go to) Sherri Lynn
[+] meaningless drivel » Thinking outside the box of "common wisdom" quotes (Go to) Robin Katz
[+] dynamic accumulators » Help with rot after planting comfrey root cuttings (Go to) Michael Moreken
[+] composting » vermicompost - do the results justify the time and expense (Go to) Donna Sawyer
[+] biodynamic » Settling the dust around Biodynamic applications (Go to) Rich Haslam
[+] financial strategy » Budgets ARE like Condoms After All (Go to) Andrew Mayflower
[+] financial strategy » HEX token (Go to) Davin Hoyt
[+] food choices » Cocoa Replacement (Go to) Nancy Reading
[+] food as medicine » Fasting: I find it easier to "not eat" than to "eat less" (Go to) Aimee Hall
[+] masanobu fukuoka » Natural farming in California (Go to) Brian Kennedy
[+] cooking » How to Cook with Lemon Balm? (Go to) Joshua LeDuc
[+] berries » Growing Blueberries Naturally (Go to) Steve Thorn
[+] solar » Do I really need batteries for a solar energy system? (Go to) Leif Ing
[+] seeds and breeding » Hybridizing cold hardy citrus to grow in the Pacific Northwest (Go to) Jenny Wright
[+] paul wheaton's pseudo blog » how to change the world - triple emphasis on "how" and what one person can do (Go to) paul wheaton
[+] village » Arranmore Island invites Americans to move there... (Go to) Creighton Samuels
[+] nomadic housing » Is this possible? (Go to) Nancy Reading