permaculture forums growies critters building homesteading energy monies kitchen purity ungarbage community wilderness fiber arts art permaculture artisans regional education skip experiences global resources cider press projects digital market permies.com private forums all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
master stewards:
  • Anne Miller
  • Pearl Sutton
  • r ranson
  • Nicole Alderman
  • Mike Haasl
stewards:
  • paul wheaton
  • Joseph Lofthouse
  • James Freyr
master gardeners:
  • Carla Burke
  • John F Dean
  • jordan barton
gardeners:
  • Jay Angler
  • Greg Martin
  • Leigh Tate

Messages posted by Phil Swindler or filter the currently displayed list by forum:
Message Posted on Last post by
[+] meaningless drivel » Breaking free from Google. (Go to) Paul Sofranko
[+] rocket mass heaters » Cobbling up a workshop heater. With cooktop, and oven, 4 tons mass. 220mm batch. (Go to) Satamax Antone
[+] fencing » Creative fence idea, will it work? - Yes (Go to) Mike Haasl
[+] rocket mass heaters » Paul wants help coming up with a different name for rocket mass heaters (Go to) Amy Gardener
[+] zero waste » how to get the labels off glass jars? (Go to) Stacie Kim
[+] kids » Homemade Toys (Go to) May Lotito
[+] meaningless drivel » Best thing you ever pulled from a dumpster or out of someone's garbage? (Go to) Steven Staley
[+] meaningless drivel » The Tightwad Gazette (Go to) Douglas Alpenstock
[+] wheaton laboratories » Solar Glass Recycler (aka Fresnel Lens Glass Melter - FLeGM) (Go to) ayoze machin
[+] meaningless drivel » Holiday Gift Making (Go to) K Rawlings
[+] meaningless drivel » Weird things cats have done (Go to) Melissa Bee
[+] food preservation » Oops, did I make lard? (Go to) Phil Swindler
[+] natural building » safe efficient ways to clean used brick? (Go to) Phil Swindler
[+] homestead » James' log cabin build (Go to) James Freyr
[+] flowers » favourite fragrant flowers? (Go to) Shirlene Smithe
[+] gardening for beginners » What squash climb the best? (Go to) Nancy Reading
[+] tinkering with this site » paul quotes (Go to) Phil Swindler
[+] meaningless drivel » Deal Alert: Grass Stained Overalls only $1,500 (Go to) John F Dean
[+] sewing » hand sewing stitches and resources (Go to) Cindy Haskin
[+] upcycling » Upcycling mismatched socks (Go to) Carla Burke
[+] books » Book on water (Go to) R. Han
[+] sewing » what have you been crafting? (Go to) Eva Taylor
[+] fruit trees » Big branch of my peach tree broke off. Any way to save the peaches? (Go to) Chris Sturgeon
[+] gear » 5 of my favorite traditional hand tools (Go to) David F Paul
[+] pollinators » Please Help by Sharing What You Do to Help Our Pollinators (Go to) Douglas Alpenstock
[+] lawn » Walkable meadow lawns (Go to) Dana Martin
[+] permaculture » Permaculture hacks that work (Go to) Myron Platte
[+] soil » Trying to restore my garden soil (Cheap & Lazy!)... wanna critique my strategy? (Go to) T Melville
[+] solar » In these times we live in, how important is it to be off grid? (Go to) Anne Pratt
[+] wheaton laboratories » possible kickstarter for wofati greenhouse project (Go to) paul wheaton
[+] crowdfunding » june 2020 kickstarter for wofati greenhouse (Go to) paul wheaton
[+] seeds and breeding » Are cross pollinated seeds within one fruit identical? (Go to) Chad Meyer
[+] fruit trees » Fruit Harvest Chart (Go to) Cindy Haskin
[+] woodworking » Using shaped branches for tool handles (Go to) Ben Reilly
[+] personal care » What is a stroke? Recognition. Prevention. (Go to) Anne Pratt
[+] frugality » Free and frugal soup (Go to) Phil Swindler
[+] organic » Give nature a chance (Go to) Roy Long
[+] biointensive » Growing garden plants on a living trellis (other garden plants) (Go to) Bryant RedHawk
[+] personal challenges » What to do when a relative's power of attorney forbids contact? (Go to) Patty Nickolaus