permaculture forums growies critters building homesteading energy monies kitchen purity ungarbage community wilderness fiber arts art permaculture artisans regional education skip experiences global resources cider press projects digital market permies.com private forums all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
master stewards:
  • Nicole Alderman
  • Anne Miller
  • r ranson
  • paul wheaton
  • Pearl Sutton
  • James Freyr
stewards:
  • Burra Maluca
  • Mike Haasl
  • Joylynn Hardesty
master gardeners:
  • Steve Thorn
  • Greg Martin
gardeners:
  • thomas rubino
  • Jay Angler
  • Tereza Okava

Messages posted by siu-yu man or filter the currently displayed list by forum:
Message Posted on Last post by
[+] seed saving / exchange / plant breeding » Turning Wild Grasses into Grain Crops (Go to) Owen Davies
[+] wild harvesting » Bulk foragables: the Big Box store of your foraging habits. (Go to) Sue Rine
[+] plants » the dark side of native plant enthusiasm (Go to) J Davis
[+] large farm » who do you think has the best large scale permaculture system? (Go to) Kim Goodwin
[+] pigs » Apples, Apples, Drowning in Wasted Apples (Go to) Justin White
[+] plants » Using or eliminating stiltgrass? (Go to) Paul Kurtz
[+] geoff lawton » Geoff Lawton's "Permaculture for Profit" video now live! (Go to) Jondo Almondo
[+] medicinal herbs » Functions of Honeysuckle (Go to) Jocelyn Campbell
[+] projects » Permie for Pennies in France (Go to) Cécile Stelzer Johnson
[+] seed saving / exchange / plant breeding » Landrace Gardening (Go to) David Livingston
[+] projects » Reviving our old homestead...and help with wisteria (Go to) Judith Browning
[+] finishes » Repairing lime plaster walls (Go to) Arlie Grunseth
[+] trees » Tree of Heaven permaculture uses? (Go to) Dana Core
[+] natural building » "build tight, ventilate right." ?? (Go to) Travis Johnson
[+] ponds » Should I add Azolla to my pond? (Go to) André Troylilas
[+] finishes » Wood Preservatives (Go to) Brett Hammond
[+] woodland » How to kill siberian elm and "tree of heaven?" (Go to) Francesco Delvillani
[+] lawn » Tips for a thyme lawn (Go to) Adam Klaus
[+] finishes » DIY salt water based wood stain? (Go to) Chadwick Holmes
[+] pigs » Permaculture Pigs (Go to) Grant Schultz
[+] finishes » Tadelakt (Go to) Kris Johnson
[+] lawn » Creeping Charlie (Go to) Mike Cantrell
[+] permaculture design » System Design For Balancing Mosquitoes (Go to) Seva Tokarev
[+] gardening for beginners » Is Bermuda Grass REALLY as bad as they say? (Go to) siu-yu man
[+] farm income » How to get started? (Go to) siu-yu man
[+] plants » Help me ID these three red berry bushes fruiting now (Go to) Holly Gates
[+] gardening for beginners » Planting cover strip between baby trees with broad fork (Go to) Roy Hinkley
[+] plants » Warn me about wisteria (Go to) siu-yu man
[+] midwest usa » Red Cedar conundrum (Go to) siu-yu man
[+] plants » Cirsium arvense, aka creeping thistle, and black fly (Go to) siu-yu man
[+] medicinal herbs » Andrographis (a. paniculata) and Astragalus (a. membranaceus) (Go to) Joy Oasis
[+] gardening for beginners » Am I destroying soil/mycelium structure by pulling weeds? (pics) (Go to) Cristo Balete
[+] plants » Viney Pot-looking Thing (Go to) E Reimer
[+] forest garden » protecting a forest garden from deer and other critters (Go to) elle sagenev
[+] gardening for beginners » how does my Garden grow (Go to) Gregory Silling
[+] earthworks » Community in flood zone needs advice (Go to) siu-yu man
[+] medicinal herbs » recommendations for a heavy-duty grinder for roots (Go to) siu-yu man
[+] plants » What is this plant? (Go to) Scott Strough
[+] trees » Shothole disease (Go to) siu-yu man