permaculture forums growies critters building homesteading energy monies kitchen purity ungarbage community wilderness fiber arts art permaculture artisans regional education skip experiences global resources cider press projects digital market permies.com pie forums private forums all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
master stewards:
  • Anne Miller
  • Pearl Sutton
  • Leigh Tate
  • Nicole Alderman
stewards:
  • paul wheaton
  • jordan barton
  • r ranson
master gardeners:
  • Carla Burke
  • Jay Angler
  • John F Dean
  • Nancy Reading
gardeners:
  • Mike Barkley
  • thomas rubino
  • Beau Davidson

Last post in threads posted in by Dennis Mitchell or filter the currently displayed list by forum:
Message Posted on Last post by
[+] greening the desert » Russian olive a heavy drinker? (Go to) S Bengi
[+] greening the desert » ideas for new plot in SE Wyo cold desert (Go to) Dennis Mitchell
[+] frugality » Best Non Electric Coffee Grinder (Go to) Valerie Hird
[+] ethics and philosophy » Would you still do it if you knew it was futile? (Go to) Mick Fisch
[+] hunting and fishing » Your Favorite Primitive Skill Masters (Go to) Dennis Mitchell
[+] personal care » What do you sleep on? Mattress Alternatives? (Go to) Alex Moffitt
[+] greening the desert » Dry, arid, clay, tropical, deforested, goat-infested permaculture attempt . . . (Go to) Priscilla Stilwell
[+] city repair » Changing Minds on Lawncare (Go to) Dennis Mitchell
[+] city repair » Changing Minds on Lawncare (Go to) Dennis Mitchell
[+] gardening for beginners » How long does a systemic stay in the soil? (Go to) Jen Fulkerson
[+] ethics and philosophy » Would you still do it if you knew it was futile? (Go to) Mick Fisch
[+] forest garden » Food forest from dougfir forest? Where to begin? (Go to) Hans Quistorff
[+] greening the desert » Ideas on how to develop my Nevada parcel (Go to) Chad Zavala
[+] forest garden » Food forest from dougfir forest? Where to begin? (Go to) Hans Quistorff
[+] cooking » What do I do with all of this summer squash? (Go to) Juli Anne
[+] food as medicine » Anyone here eat bitter melon? (Go to) Dennis Mitchell
[+] natural building » concerned about formaldehyde in plywood subfloor-safer alternatives? (Go to) Sue Reeves
[+] small farm » Starting a new garden (Go to) Joshua LeDuc
[+] small farm » Starting a new garden (Go to) Joshua LeDuc
[+] food preservation » Minimalist alternative to food preservation (Go to) Heather Staas
[+] fungi » Not vomit (Go to) Daniel Tura
[+] gear » New metal wedges are dangerous. (Go to) George Brugos
[+] zero waste » What Green Burial Techniques Are Out There? What Would You Want? (Go to) S Smithsson
[+] fungi » King Stopharia in sheet mulch / compost? (Go to) Diane Kistner
[+] small farm » What if I get injured? (Go to) P Colvin
[+] woodworking » Best Tape Measure? (Go to) Caleb Mayfield
[+] cooking » Kale recipes??? (Go to) Bonnie Kuhlman
[+] fungi » Extra wine cap spawn, suggestions? (Go to) Tj Jefferson
[+] meaningless drivel » Overheard out and about (Go to) Dale Hodgins
[+] permaculture » Why aren't farms like Mark Shepard's exploding in the US? (Go to) John F Dean
[+] solar » Solar powered air generator (Go to) Steve Beck
[+] gardening for beginners » Red reflected light for strawberries (Go to) Bryant RedHawk
[+] gardening for beginners » Should I buy Red Wigglers to populate my raised bed garden? (Go to) Randy Sorensen
[+] straw bale house » Straw Bale What They Don't Tell You!! (Go to) Brad Vietje
[+] gardening for beginners » Volunteer Plants (Go to) Jonathan Ward
[+] tiny house » Tiny House frame, steel or timber? Help! (Go to) Jay Leopold
[+] gear » What should I get (Go to) Anne Miller
[+] composting » Washington first state to allow composting bodies (Go to) Elizabeth Fournier
[+] food choices » Not really wanting to eat the food you grow (Go to) John Weiland