permaculture forums growies critters building homesteading energy monies kitchen purity ungarbage community wilderness fiber arts art permaculture artisans regional education skip experiences global resources cider press projects digital market permies.com private forums all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
master stewards:
  • Anne Miller
  • Pearl Sutton
  • r ranson
  • Nicole Alderman
stewards:
  • Joseph Lofthouse
  • paul wheaton
  • Mike Haasl
master gardeners:
  • jordan barton
  • John F Dean
  • Carla Burke
  • Greg Martin
gardeners:
  • Jay Angler
  • Leigh Tate
  • thomas rubino

Last post in threads posted in by Matu Collins or filter the currently displayed list by forum:
Message Posted on Last post by
[+] permaculture design » the pool was here when I got here (Go to) Matu Collins
[+] permaculture design » the pool was here when I got here (Go to) Matu Collins
[+] wofati and earth berm » the first wofati - allerton abbey- version 0.7 (Go to) paul wheaton
[+] cooking » Cooking with Pumpkins (Go to) Hans Quistorff
[+] paul wheaton's permaculture podcasts » podcast 380 - Dealing with community drama - part 4 (Go to) nancy sutton
[+] composting » I tilled in wood chips and vegetables did not do well (Go to) Bryant RedHawk
[+] paul wheaton's permaculture podcasts » podcast 380 - Dealing with community drama - part 4 (Go to) nancy sutton
[+] vegan food » If a vegan friend visited you today, what could you make for them? (Go to) Kate Muller
[+] cooking » Do you buy ugly food? (Go to) Hans Quistorff
[+] cooking » Do you buy ugly food? (Go to) Hans Quistorff
[+] mulch » Planting seed in a Ruth Stout garden (Go to) Justin Gerardot
[+] permaculture » 5 Goals for 2017 (Go to) Rebecca Rosa
[+] tinkering with this site » John Polk is in hospice (Go to) Bryant RedHawk
[+] permaculture » Permaculture group meeting in Rhode Island (Go to) Matu Collins
[+] permaculture » Permaculture group meeting in Rhode Island (Go to) Matu Collins
[+] science and research » How magnetism can improve plant growth: some links (Go to) Angelika Maier
[+] fermentation » Pros vs Cons of Dry Salting Method for Fermenting Vegetables and Fruit (High Salt) (Go to) G Freden
[+] vegan food » If a vegan friend visited you today, what could you make for them? (Go to) Kate Muller
[+] bugs » I think permaculture insect control has failed me. (Go to) L Anderson
[+] bugs » I think permaculture insect control has failed me. (Go to) L Anderson
[+] communication » I need help communicating (Go to) Jen Fan
[+] fungi » Propagating morel mushrooms (Go to) Ken W Wilson
[+] tiny house » Have you invited people to park tiny houses on your farm? (Go to) Dale Hodgins
[+] permaculture » Letting the chickens loose to control the slugs population (Go to) Jessica Padgham
[+] chickens » Probiotic supplement for feed (Go to) Matu Collins
[+] medicinal herbs » Just pulled a tick off me. Anything I can do to ward off tick diseases? (Go to) Nancy Bush
[+] communication » The Importance of Neurodiversity in Permaculture (Go to) Jen Fan
[+] small farm » Making a Living (Go to) Miguel Laroche
[+] communication » Confessions of an imperfect permaculturist - coming down to earth (Go to) Amit Enventres
[+] permaculture » kids and permaculture (Go to) Matu Collins
[+] meaningless drivel » Paul has cervical radiculopathy (from a bulging disc) - advice? (Go to) Will Staves
[+] woodworking » Quaker retreat center, wood, that has mold problems--alternatives to AC? (Go to) Rebecca Norman
[+] meaningless drivel » Paul has cervical radiculopathy (from a bulging disc) - advice? (Go to) Will Staves
[+] permaculture » No-till seeding without removing grass? (Go to) eric koperek