permaculture forums growies critters building homesteading energy monies kitchen purity ungarbage community wilderness fiber arts art permaculture artisans regional education skip experiences global resources cider press projects digital market permies.com pie forums private forums all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
master stewards:
  • Nicole Alderman
  • Anne Miller
  • Mike Haasl
  • Pearl Sutton
  • paul wheaton
stewards:
  • r ranson
  • Burra Maluca
  • Joseph Lofthouse
master gardeners:
  • jordan barton
  • Leigh Tate
  • Carla Burke
gardeners:
  • Greg Martin
  • Jay Angler
  • John F Dean

Last post in threads posted in by Casey Halone or filter the currently displayed list by forum:
Message Posted on Last post by
[+] missoula » reaching out to fellow permies for help with a paying small job in Florence (Go to) Casey Halone
[+] missoula » reaching out to fellow permies for help with a paying small job in Florence (Go to) Casey Halone
[+] alternative energy » Pedal power: bicycle generators (Go to) Peter Mckinlay
[+] rockies » anyone from INPC 2013 post to let us know you made it home! (Go to) E Reimer
[+] rockies » Schedule of Workshops and Events at INW Permaculture Convergence Sept. 13-15 (Go to) Casey Halone
[+] rocket stoves » Is using a radiator from a car or truck a bad idea to heat water via the rocket stove? (Go to) allen lumley
[+] tinkering with this site » Solution to podcasts dissapearing from iTunes (Go to) paul wheaton
[+] missoula » Someone want to rent their couch or floor to me for a few nights for the permaculture conference? (Go to) Casey Halone
[+] missoula » Someone want to rent their couch or floor to me for a few nights for the permaculture conference? (Go to) Casey Halone
[+] frugality » My phone takes lots of money to run if I use it or not. Anyone have experience with ting? frugal? (Go to) Morgan Morrigan
[+] woodland » Help me help my neighbor with a blown over white birch! (Go to) Casey Halone
[+] food preservation » we can pickle that (youtube clip) (Go to) Casey Halone
[+] food preservation » fermenting, canning and pickling beginner rercipes? (Go to) Brenda Groth
[+] paul wheaton's permaculture podcasts » suggest interview questions for Paul, July, 2012 (Go to) Wilson Foedus
[+] wood burning stoves » Auto exhaust/muffler pipe as parts for RHM/ rocket stove? (Go to) Casey Halone
[+] rockies » Rocket Mass Heaters: July 6-8 Riverside WA, August / October for Montana / northern Idaho? (Go to) Casey Halone
[+] wood burning stoves » Auto exhaust/muffler pipe as parts for RHM/ rocket stove? (Go to) Casey Halone
[+] critter care » what animals cant you put on a tether line rather than fence in? (Go to) Kelly Smitherson
[+] meaningless drivel » where do I request medlar pie and how does that even work? (Go to) Casey Halone
[+] critter care » what animals cant you put on a tether line rather than fence in? (Go to) Kelly Smitherson
[+] meaningless drivel » r/SurplusEngineering/ (Go to) Casey Halone
[+] chickens » Dog door that blocks chickens? (Go to) Mike Turner
[+] cascadia » What permiculture edibles work in Portland? (Go to) John Suavecito
[+] intentional community » Fellowship in Christian permaculture (Go to) Mart Hale
[+] natural building » Building permit loophole says nothing about float home on pond (Go to) Casey Halone
[+] organic » clover as nitrogen fixing living mulch (Go to) Dan alan
[+] permaculture » March 28: Weed Appreciation Day. Have you hugged a weed today? (I know its everyday here with us) (Go to) Cécile Stelzer Johnson
[+] cover crops » Overseeding lawn with Cover Crops (Go to) Joe Black
[+] organic » Wood chip mulch -- does it promote insect "pest" breeding? (Go to) Svavar Skúli
[+] organic » Wood chip mulch -- does it promote insect "pest" breeding? (Go to) Svavar Skúli
[+] frugality » Just found a new subreddit folks of a permie mindset would enjoy, so enjoy! r/SurplusEngineering (Go to) Annah Rachel
[+] frugality » Pros and Cons of using woodchips in place of gravel (Go to) Jay Angler
[+] frugality » Pros and Cons of using woodchips in place of gravel (Go to) Jay Angler
[+] homestead » Neighbors Welcome (Go to) Brenda Groth
[+] homestead » How important is/was broadband access to your homestead/lifestyle decision? (Go to) Chris Dean
[+] tinkering with this site » podcast topic requests/questions (Go to) connor burke
[+] frugality » magic bullet blenders are neat right? You might already have one sitting in your kitchen now! (Go to) Peta Schroder
[+] alternative energy » No Compressor Fridge? (Go to) Nathan Wrzesinski
[+] tinkering with this site » podcast style / quality (Go to) Mark Harris
[+] tinkering with this site » Personal projects threads showcasing our work (Go to) Dale Hodgins