permaculture forums growies critters building homesteading energy monies kitchen purity ungarbage community wilderness fiber arts art permaculture artisans regional education skip experiences global resources cider press projects digital market permies.com pie forums private forums all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
master stewards:
  • Anne Miller
  • Leigh Tate
  • jordan barton
  • Pearl Sutton
  • Nicole Alderman
stewards:
  • r ranson
  • paul wheaton
  • Greg Martin
master gardeners:
  • Carla Burke
  • John F Dean
  • Jay Angler
gardeners:
  • Nancy Reading
  • Mike Barkley
  • L. Johnson

Last post in threads posted in by Terri Matthews or filter the currently displayed list by forum:
Message Posted on Last post by
[+] peaches » Welcome to the New Peaches Forum! (Go to) Ed Hoffman
[+] greenhouses » 10x10 Greenhouse with Raised Bed, in Tiny Backyard, Zone 5a (Go to) Steve Harvey
[+] medicinal herbs » eating poison oak leaf as a preventative treatment? (Go to) Derrick Gunther
[+] medicinal herbs » eating poison oak leaf as a preventative treatment? (Go to) Derrick Gunther
[+] homestead » The aging homesteader (Go to) Lorinne Anderson
[+] grapes » Black rot treatment for grapes without spraying (Go to) Matt Mill
[+] permaculture » A Stupid Fantasy or a Calling? Please help! (Go to) John F Dean
[+] homestead » Survival and Prepping or Homesteading (Go to) John F Dean
[+] permaculture » A Stupid Fantasy or a Calling? Please help! (Go to) John F Dean
[+] chickens » Overfed chickens not laying (Go to) Terri Matthews
[+] homestead » Enough Calories (Go to) Ellendra Nauriel
[+] ulcer factory » The No-Climate-Change Perspective "All Lies About Global Warming DEBUNKED in One Article" (Go to) Jay Angler
[+] homestead » I think I'm about to do something crazy.... (Go to) G Moffatt
[+] homestead » Solo Female Homesteading (Go to) Sylvia Cox
[+] small farm » Just How Much? (Go to) Terri Matthews
[+] small farm » Just How Much? (Go to) Terri Matthews
[+] ethics and philosophy » Grand Solar Minimum - Thoughts? (Go to) r ranson
[+] gardening for beginners » Winter gardening in my unheated greenhouse (Go to) Terri Matthews
[+] masanobu fukuoka » Seedball failures (Go to) Nandakumar Palaparambil
[+] meaningless drivel » The simple pleasures of the day (please add your own) (Go to) John F Dean
[+] permaculture » What am I doing wrong? How can I get people interested? (Go to) Inge Leonora-den Ouden
[+] hugelkultur » I'm new-- need help (Go to) Carla Burke
[+] hugelkultur » I'm new-- need help (Go to) Carla Burke
[+] ulcer factory » Kind of numb: almost half of the USA is used to raise cows (Go to) Roberto pokachinni
[+] grains and pseudograins » What to do with painted mountain corn when harvested? (Go to) Joylynn Hardesty
[+] gardening for beginners » How do I plant on sand? (Go to) Chris Kott
[+] ulcer factory » The world wants too much unsustainable yummy meat, where's the ethical path to changing that? (Go to) Stacy Witscher
[+] greening the desert » Replacing topsoil new permaculture farm (Go to) Mark Kissinger
[+] medicinal herbs » Tumeric remedy for multiple symptoms (Go to) Vampirella Wolf
[+] chickens » Egg organization (Go to) Fc Hintz
[+] medicinal herbs » Tumeric remedy for multiple symptoms (Go to) Vampirella Wolf
[+] permaculture » 2000 years of Hopi agriculture (Go to) Dan alan
[+] homestead » What to do? Different goals than the spouse (Go to) Purity Lopez
[+] hugelkultur » My huglekulture potato bed was a considerable disapointment! (Go to) Arella Landman II
[+] homestead » What to do? Different goals than the spouse (Go to) Purity Lopez
[+] hugelkultur » Improving Clay Soil (Go to) Tj Jefferson