Win a copy of 5 Acres & A Dream The Sequel this week in the Homestead forum!
permaculture forums growies critters building homesteading energy monies kitchen purity ungarbage community wilderness fiber arts art permaculture artisans regional education skip experiences global resources cider press projects digital market permies.com private forums all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
master stewards:
  • Nicole Alderman
  • r ranson
  • Anne Miller
  • Pearl Sutton
  • Mike Haasl
stewards:
  • paul wheaton
  • Joylynn Hardesty
  • Dave Burton
master gardeners:
  • jordan barton
  • Greg Martin
  • Steve Thorn
gardeners:
  • Carla Burke
  • Jay Angler
  • Kate Downham

Last post in threads posted in by chip sanft or filter the currently displayed list by forum:
Message Posted on Last post by
[+] repair » Duct fan installation: Dare I vertical it? (Go to) Mike Haasl
[+] ethics and philosophy » Science, pseudo-science & junk science - recognizing the difference (Go to) James Freyr
[+] repair » Duct fan installation: Dare I vertical it? (Go to) Mike Haasl
[+] cooking » Dale's 1 hour Christmas dinner, for 10 people. (Go to) Dale Hodgins
[+] tinkering with this site » Leaving room for other peoples ideas. (Go to) Rufus Laggren
[+] ethics and philosophy » Science, pseudo-science & junk science - recognizing the difference (Go to) James Freyr
[+] tinkering with this site » Leaving room for other peoples ideas. (Go to) Rufus Laggren
[+] permaculture artisans » Who have been the guides on your permaculture journey? (Go to) Anne Miller
[+] bread » How to Make Pizza Crust (Go to) Robin Katz
[+] composting » How to Protect Heat Treated Pallets from developing Mold in PNW Compost Bin? (Go to) Maxwell Myers
[+] permaculture artisans » Who have been the guides on your permaculture journey? (Go to) Anne Miller
[+] plants » Buffalo Gourd as rootstock for squash, melons? (Go to) Gilbert Fritz
[+] homestead » Wife doesn't want to homestead (Go to) Nathanael Szobody
[+] bugs » Ant infestation (Go to) chip sanft
[+] gardening for beginners » Anyone growing cumin? (Go to) Raymond Wharton
[+] cattle » Winter Cattle windbreak when practicing winter grazing (Go to) denise ra
[+] meaningless drivel » Have you ever been at a loss for words when observing animals? (Go to) Travis Johnson
[+] soil » Healing heavy clay soil in Montana (Go to) Bryant RedHawk
[+] aquaponics » Aquaponics in my home (Go to) James Silence
[+] tinkering with this site » professional trolls, aka corporate trolls (Go to) ray Bunbury
[+] tinkering with this site » Who gave me an apple? (Go to) Nicole Alderman
[+] hugelkultur » Unwanted English Ivy Hugel bed starter?? (Go to) Todd Parr
[+] urban » College: To attend or not (Go to) Sue Reeves
[+] tinkering with this site » the probation post feature (Go to) Myron Platte
[+] plants » name a root crop that can be left in the ground all year round until you need it (Go to) David Livingston
[+] rocket stoves » Recycle old ceramic toilet into a rocket?? (Go to) Ben Zumeta
[+] music » Music of the Moment (Go to) jordan barton
[+] soil » Manure: Is too much a bad thing? (Go to) chip sanft
[+] plants » Reasons It's Better To Grow My Own (Go to) Natasha Flue
[+] gardening for beginners » Squash borers :( (Go to) Ryan M Miller
[+] roundwood and timber framing » laminating 2x4s for a small timber frame? (Go to) Phil Swindler
[+] plants » Where do you buy your plants and seeds? (Go to) Mike Haasl
[+] financial strategy » Exploring Options (Go to) chip sanft
[+] soil » What is going on under the hood of my fast-draining soil? (Go to) Roberto pokachinni
[+] hugelkultur » Is fresh horse manure good for building hugelkultur? (Go to) Chris Kott
[+] tinkering with this site » printing a page (Go to) chip sanft
[+] dogs and cats » Helping my Dog have puppies (Go to) Stacy Witscher
[+] bugs » Post Cool Bug Pics (Go to) M. Phelps