Help permies get a

new server by

contributing to the

fundraiser
permaculture forums growies critters building homesteading energy monies kitchen purity ungarbage community wilderness fiber arts art permaculture artisans regional education skip experiences global resources cider press projects digital market permies.com pie forums private forums all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
master stewards:
  • Carla Burke
  • John F Dean
  • Nancy Reading
  • r ranson
  • Jay Angler
  • Pearl Sutton
stewards:
  • Leigh Tate
  • paul wheaton
  • Nicole Alderman
master gardeners:
  • Timothy Norton
  • Christopher Weeks
gardeners:
  • Saana Jalimauchi
  • Jeremy VanGelder
  • Ulla Bisgaard

Last post in threads posted in by John Warren or filter the currently displayed list by forum:
Message Posted on Last post by
[+] ducks and geese » Weeder Geese (or something!) in Blueberry Orchard (Go to) Brieanne Rice
[+] ponds » Pondside trees...what about a walnut? (Go to) John Warren
[+] ponds » Hand dug ponds on a steep hill (Go to) Joseph Lofthouse
[+] composting » DIY kitchen waste compost "appliance" (Go to) Tony Hawkins
[+] tinkering with this site » the probation post feature (Go to) Jesus Jose
[+] biochar » Does crushing biochar produce a meaningful change in the overall surface area of its structure? (Go to) Jay Angler
[+] biochar » Does crushing biochar produce a meaningful change in the overall surface area of its structure? (Go to) Jay Angler
[+] composting » DIY kitchen waste compost "appliance" (Go to) Tony Hawkins
[+] composting » Bokashi composting - my Reencle is coming today (Go to) John Warren
[+] composting » Bokashi composting - my Reencle is coming today (Go to) John Warren
[+] cover crops » Is it possible to use a dethatcher/scarifier to terminate cover crops? (Go to) Anne Miller
[+] trees » Best acorns/oaks for eating? And for animal feed? (Go to) Pearl Sutton
[+] meaningless drivel » What if I painted 100 chicken portraits? (Go to) gir bot
[+] art » How to make drawing charcoal? (Go to) r ranson
[+] art » How to make drawing charcoal? (Go to) r ranson
[+] trees » Best acorns/oaks for eating? And for animal feed? (Go to) Pearl Sutton
[+] cover crops » Is it possible to use a dethatcher/scarifier to terminate cover crops? (Go to) Anne Miller
[+] bugs » Possible tick deterrence by asters? Daisy Fleabane Erigeron strigosus (Go to) Earth Angel
[+] small farm » Terminating Alfalfa (Go to) Stacy Meadow
[+] propagation » Do you use paper pots? (Go to) Melonie Corder
[+] repair » Shoe glue better than goop? (Go to) bruce Fine
[+] permaculture » Bionutrient tea - seal the lid or not? (lactobacillus or aerobic?) (Go to) S. Marshall
[+] composting » bokashi, bigger scale (Go to) Jadie May
[+] leathercraft » Weird Hoard Fiber Arts Stuff (Go to) Kristine Keeney
[+] meaningless drivel » Words or phrases that permaculture really needs! (Go to) Marko Peter
[+] meaningless drivel » Words or phrases that permaculture really needs! (Go to) Marko Peter