permaculture forums growies critters building homesteading energy monies kitchen purity ungarbage community wilderness fiber arts art permaculture artisans regional education experiences global resources the cider press projects digital market permies.com private forums all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
master stewards:
  • r ranson
  • Nicole Alderman
  • Anne Miller
stewards:
  • Mike Jay
  • paul wheaton
  • Joseph Lofthouse
garden masters:
  • Joylynn Hardesty
  • Steve Thorn
  • James Freyr
  • Greg Martin
  • Dave Burton
gardeners:
  • Carla Burke
  • Pearl Sutton
  • Dan Boone

Last post in threads posted in by Burra Maluca or filter the currently displayed list by forum:
Message Posted on Last post by
[+] plants » Reforestation - Growing trees in arid, barren lands - by Seeds and Clay cubes (no watering) (Go to) Konstantinos Karoubas
[+] plants » Reforestation - Growing trees in arid, barren lands - by Seeds and Clay cubes (no watering) (Go to) Konstantinos Karoubas
[+] keto » permie friendly fat bombs (Go to) Carla Burke
[+] chickens » Cornish Cross Chickens are not the Answer (Go to) Andrew Mayflower
[+] seed saving / exchange / plant breeding » Cold hardy avocado varieties (Go to) g guillemu
[+] trees » Tree id please (Go to) Burra Maluca
[+] ducks and geese » Dispatching Ducks without Triggering Dog's Prey Drive (Go to) Beth Johnson
[+] greenhouses » Making a perfect square is HARD! (Go to) paul salvaterra
[+] recycling » A Variation on the What Is It Game: Can you find a picture of this device? (Go to) Pearl Sutton
[+] trees » Irish climate - Blue and yellow trees (Go to) Jay Mullaky
[+] tinkering with this site » Permies single announce disappears (Go to) Burra Maluca
[+] tinkering with this site » New Purple Mooseage alert? (Go to) Chris Kott
[+] cooking » What's Cooking? Pictures (Go to) Amit Enventres
[+] tinkering with this site » hemp, cannabis, marijuana, weed, grass ... (Go to) r ranson
[+] kids » Soil Science kids' book (Go to) Gerry Parent
[+] meaningless drivel » Need a ride in Idaho ? (Go to) Burra Maluca
[+] tinkering with this site » Present posts that I want to edit and still can not edit (Go to) r ranson
[+] dogs and cats » Good Books? (Go to) Burra Maluca
[+] permaculture real estate » 4.8 ha quinta Castelo Branco, Portugal (Go to) Davina Cuneo
[+] religion and spirituality » So You Think You Know What It Means to Be A Catholic? (Go to) Trace Oswald
[+] goats, sheep and llamas » Help with a baby sheep (Go to) Travis Johnson
[+] meaningless drivel » Gesundheit for flatulance? (Go to) Amit Enventres
[+] meaningless drivel » Gesundheit for flatulance? (Go to) Amit Enventres
[+] natural building » Tudor farmhouse photos (Go to) thomas rubino
[+] dogs and cats » Teg - Training a Welsh Sheepdog (Go to) Burra Maluca
[+] toxic gick » Ubiquitous Glyphosphate - Autism - Autoimmune diseases - Cancer - are we doomed? (Go to) Burra Maluca
[+] tinkering with this site » Hello I’m new to this site,Need help (Go to) Testy DeTest-Test
[+] tinkering with this site » Hello I’m new to this site,Need help (Go to) Testy DeTest-Test
[+] transportation » Gas vs electric cars: evidence for which is better? (Go to) frank li
[+] city repair » Examples of permaculture solutions to river flood control? (Go to) Heather Olivia
[+] meaningless drivel » Under the Valentine's Tree (Go to) Valerie Dawnstar
[+] meaningless drivel » Uranus stinks - whooda thunk it... (Go to) Travis Johnson
[+] permaculture design » Permaculture rocks - no, I mean actual rocks (Go to) Hans Quistorff
[+] plants » Caucasian spinach vine as house plant? (Go to) Errol Anderson
[+] tinkering with this site » "I disagree" vs. "I have a different position" (Go to) Stacy Witscher
[+] permaculture » What to say when people call permaculture ugly? :) (Go to) Phil Swindler
[+] tinkering with this site » Gear thread apparently closed/locked? (Go to) Joel Bercardin