Win a copy of The Prairie Homestead Cookbook this week in the Cooking Forum forum!
permaculture forums growies critters building homesteading energy monies kitchen purity ungarbage community wilderness fiber arts art permaculture artisans regional education skip experiences global resources the cider press projects digital market permies.com private forums all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
master stewards:
  • Nicole Alderman
  • r ranson
  • Anne Miller
  • Pearl Sutton
  • James Freyr
  • Mike Haasl
  • paul wheaton
  • Dave Burton
stewards:
  • Joylynn Hardesty
  • Jocelyn Campbell
  • Joseph Lofthouse
garden masters:
gardeners:
  • Carla Burke
  • Steve Thorn
  • Eric Hanson

Last post in threads posted in by Burra Maluca or filter the currently displayed list by forum:
Message Posted on Last post by
[+] tinkering with this site » pictures loaded directly from facebook to permies disappear after awhile (Go to) Ruth Meyers
[+] meaningless drivel » Facts! (Go to) Burra Maluca
[+] cooking » What's fermenting in your kitchen? (Go to) Burra Maluca
[+] rocket mass heaters » Manzanita or eucalyptus in RMH (Go to) Mihai Ilie
[+] dogs and cats » My dog killed my llama to protect 5 year old. What to do with dog now. (Go to) Lee Gee
[+] dogs and cats » My dog killed my llama to protect 5 year old. What to do with dog now. (Go to) Lee Gee
[+] cooking » What do you freeze in cubes? (Go to) Jay Angler
[+] iberia » Looking for tips for our trip to Portugal/ Castello Branco (Go to) Alder Burns
[+] meaningless drivel » What is your favorite song that reminds you of homesteading? (Go to) Burra Maluca
[+] greenhouses » How hard is it to become self-sufficient in tomatoes all year long? (Go to) Su Ba
[+] tinkering with this site » My name (Go to) r ranson
[+] natural building » Taking care of wall moss (Go to) Burra Maluca
[+] gardening for beginners » Roots on my elder-berry... (Go to) Orin Raichart
[+] natural building » wattle and daub in old Portuguese building (Go to) thomas rubino
[+] composting toilet » Name of a room without a flush toilet (Go to) Chris Kott
[+] gardening for beginners » Roots on my elder-berry... (Go to) Orin Raichart
[+] tinkering with this site » I've noticed something interesting... (Go to) Chris Kott
[+] tinkering with this site » Leaving room for the opinions of others and complete explanations (Go to) Burra Maluca
[+] chickens » Humanely culling masses of chickens (Go to) r ranson
[+] tinkering with this site » Leaving room for the opinions of others and complete explanations (Go to) Burra Maluca
[+] rocket mass heaters » Anyone have success using metals inside their rocket stoves? (Go to) John McDoodle
[+] rocket mass heaters » Anyone have success using metals inside their rocket stoves? (Go to) John McDoodle
[+] wood burning stoves » Does a hose nozzle work as a venturi or a restriction on a chimney? (Go to) Robert Fairchild
[+] books » For the Love of Paw Paws by Michael Judd (Go to) Joylynn Hardesty
[+] meaningless drivel » Real life "Jokes" (Go to) Travis Johnson
[+] wood burning stoves » Does a hose nozzle work as a venturi or a restriction on a chimney? (Go to) Robert Fairchild
[+] personal care » How Does One Make Showers Less Unpleasant? (Go to) Mark Brunnr
[+] books » Post a photo with "Building A Better World in your Backyard" (Go to) Burra Maluca
[+] science and research » Nitrogen, 'good' or 'bad'? (Go to) Burra Maluca
[+] seed saving / exchange / plant breeding » Acorns - are they ripe enough to save for seed yet? (Go to) William Schlegel
[+] seed saving / exchange / plant breeding » Warning about zucchini toxicity and not eating things that taste horribly bitter (Go to) Burra Maluca