Our 12th kickstarter is launching soon!
To get the earlybird goodies, click "notify me on launch" HERE.
permaculture forums growies critters building homesteading energy monies kitchen purity ungarbage community wilderness fiber arts art permaculture artisans regional education skip experiences global resources cider press projects digital market permies.com pie forums private forums all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
master stewards:
  • Anne Miller
  • r ranson
  • Pearl Sutton
  • Leigh Tate
stewards:
  • Nicole Alderman
  • paul wheaton
  • Mike Haasl
master gardeners:
  • Carla Burke
  • John F Dean
  • Jay Angler
  • Nancy Reading
gardeners:
  • Beau Davidson
  • thomas rubino
  • Edward Norton

Last post in threads posted in by Douglas Alpenstock or filter the currently displayed list by forum:
Message Posted on Last post by
[+] meaningless drivel » You know you're a permie when... (Go to) Douglas Alpenstock
[+] home care » Do I need to get shingles tested for asbestos? (Go to) Robin Katz
[+] gear » (Sub) Compact Tractors (Go to) John Weiland
[+] wood burning stoves » Tin Can Camping Stove (and some optimization talk) (Go to) Douglas Alpenstock
[+] wood burning stoves » Tin Can Camping Stove (and some optimization talk) (Go to) Douglas Alpenstock
[+] alternative energy » Changing Propane Tanks On A Gas Range - Do I Need To 'Clear The Lines'? (Go to) David Baillie
[+] cob » Songs to sing while treading the cob (Go to) Douglas Alpenstock
[+] chickens » Neighbors removed chicken fence (Go to) Ulla Bisgaard
[+] composting » Can my compost be recovered? (Go to) Douglas Alpenstock
[+] seeds and breeding » Saving sun-greened potatoes for seed next year? (Go to) Douglas Alpenstock
[+] meaningless drivel » This comic hurt my soul a little (Go to) Douglas Alpenstock
[+] animal fibers » Rescue an itchy wool sweater (Go to) Carla Burke
[+] upcycling » Water + Flashlight Lamp (Go to) Douglas Alpenstock
[+] meaningless drivel » Do you turn your power bar off at night? (Go to) gir bot
[+] introductions » New Member (Go to) Heather Gardener
[+] animal fibers » Rescue an itchy wool sweater (Go to) Carla Burke
[+] upcycling » Water + Flashlight Lamp (Go to) Douglas Alpenstock
[+] meaningless drivel » Do you turn your power bar off at night? (Go to) gir bot
[+] wood burning stoves » Wood stove pipe joints smoking (Go to) Ben Holler
[+] fruit trees » Planting Fruit Trees in Fall in Zone 3B (Go to) Matt McSpadden
[+] meaningless drivel » Super bright light overhead in the night sky (Go to) Carla Burke
[+] bugs » black widow infestation!! help me not bomb the house... (Go to) Pearl Sutton
[+] tinkering with this site » Zombie Account - Reactivating after dead email = Catch 22 (Go to) Nicole Alderman
[+] tinkering with this site » Zombie Account - Reactivating after dead email = Catch 22 (Go to) Nicole Alderman
[+] conservation » how to cut 90% off your electric heat bill in 2022 - with microheaters (Go to) Anita Martin
[+] survival » Survival and Having a Plan B (Go to) John C Daley
[+] meaningless drivel » Outrageous Claims and Blatant Falsehoods - Garden Tales (Go to) Douglas Alpenstock
[+] meaningless drivel » Outrageous Claims and Blatant Falsehoods - Garden Tales (Go to) Douglas Alpenstock
[+] meaningless drivel » which is best (bonus points if you tell me why) (Go to) gir bot
[+] rocket mass heaters » What is the difference between a RocketMH and a RussianMH? (Go to) Jemari Jo
[+] meaningless drivel » 1000 Apples. Yum. Cider, anyone? (Go to) Christine Circe
[+] meaningless drivel » which is best (bonus points if you tell me why) (Go to) gir bot