gift
19 skiddable structures microdoc
will be released to subscribers in: soon!
permaculture forums growies critters building homesteading energy monies kitchen purity ungarbage community wilderness fiber arts art permaculture artisans regional education skip experiences global resources cider press projects digital market permies.com pie forums private forums all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
master stewards:
  • Anne Miller
  • Leigh Tate
  • jordan barton
  • Pearl Sutton
  • Nicole Alderman
stewards:
  • r ranson
  • paul wheaton
  • Greg Martin
master gardeners:
  • Carla Burke
  • John F Dean
  • Jay Angler
gardeners:
  • Nancy Reading
  • Mike Barkley
  • L. Johnson

Last post in threads posted in by Nick Neufeld or filter the currently displayed list by forum:
Message Posted on Last post by
[+] passive solar » Wood Stove In Passive House (Go to) david goodyear
[+] rural » Permie AirBNB? (Go to) Anne Miller
[+] greening the desert » Anyone from Coachella Valley trying to green the desert? (Go to) Nick Neufeld
[+] communication » Creating a New Youtube channel - content questions (Go to) Tavonna Nira Strømsengbakken
[+] food preservation » I built a Walk Radiant Solar Dehydrator and I like it (Go to) Nick Neufeld
[+] mulch » Speeding up breakdown of manure (Go to) Douglas Alpenstock
[+] plums » Germinating plum seeds (Go to) Anton Jacobski Hedman
[+] apples » Propagating apple root stock via cuttings (Go to) gillium Schieber
[+] introductions » Hello From Central Alberta Canada (Go to) Lora-Leah Andersen
[+] food as medicine » How you grow food affects nutritional value (Go to) John Suavecito
[+] propagation » Suggestions for Yard nursery set up (Go to) Antonio Hache
[+] forest garden » Offsite forest garden (Go to) Nick Neufeld
[+] wind » micro wind power (Go to) David Baillie
[+] great white north » Manitoba Permies? (Go to) Nathan Nickel
[+] seeds and breeding » Shepherdia Canadensis (Go to) zakk barozzini
[+] trees » Didn't have time to plant bare root trees... (Go to) Mj Lacey
[+] permaculture » purple permaculture vs. brown permaculture (Go to) Chris Kott
[+] online learning » Building Your Permaculture Property | Free Permaculture Summit | April 23-25 (Go to) Ashley Cottonwood
[+] propagation » Propagation advice (Go to) Paul Eusey
[+] forest garden » Forest garden with wild animals (Go to) Lorinne Anderson
[+] propagation » Keeping Bare Root Nursery Plants Dormant (Go to) Hans Quistorff
[+] fruit trees » fruit trees and shade (Go to) Joe Banks
[+] propagation » Keeping Bare Root Nursery Plants Dormant (Go to) Hans Quistorff
[+] forest garden » Looking for best short video to pitch permaculture food forests (Go to) Michael Helmersson
[+] forest garden » Creating a forest farm - thoughts, ideas, suggestions (Go to) Amedeo Nofal
[+] solar » tesla solar roof shingles (Go to) Chris Kott
[+] permaculture real estate » 20 acre mixed orchard and homestead for sale in Canadian prairies (Go to) Nick Neufeld
[+] great white north » Manitoba Permies? (Go to) Nathan Nickel
[+] propagation » Natural fruit tree growth vs. grafted trees from nurseries (Go to) Nick Neufeld
[+] finishes » Used Material For Shed Roof (Go to) William Bronson
[+] introductions » I want to build community around the things I love. Living in Canada 5A (Go to) Nick Neufeld
[+] forest garden » Absolutely no one believes this is possible here (Wyoming) (Go to) Christopher Westmore
[+] introductions » I want to build community around the things I love. Living in Canada 5A (Go to) Nick Neufeld
[+] forest garden » Absolutely no one believes this is possible here (Wyoming) (Go to) Christopher Westmore
[+] forest garden » From Forest to Food Forest (Go to) Joseph Bataille
[+] forest garden » From Forest to Food Forest (Go to) Joseph Bataille
[+] meaningless drivel » Apple Poll: Favorite Christmas Song(s) (Go to) gir bot
[+] tips for awkward spots » Erosion under Pine and Chestnut forest (Go to) Athena Lamberis
[+] mulch » Wood chip gardens and rhizomatic grasses (Go to) Noelle Landauer
[+] permaculture design » Permaculture Design Example (Go to) Jennings Ingram