permaculture forums growies critters building homesteading energy monies kitchen purity ungarbage community wilderness fiber arts art permaculture artisans regional education skip experiences global resources cider press projects digital market permies.com private forums all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
master stewards:
  • Nicole Alderman
  • r ranson
  • Anne Miller
  • Pearl Sutton
  • Mike Haasl
stewards:
  • paul wheaton
  • Joylynn Hardesty
  • Dave Burton
master gardeners:
  • jordan barton
  • Greg Martin
  • Steve Thorn
gardeners:
  • Carla Burke
  • Jay Angler
  • Kate Downham

Last post in threads posted in by Matt Todd or filter the currently displayed list by forum:
Message Posted on Last post by
[+] ponds » Can I slow the storm water flow? A culvert/erosion/dam question. (Go to) Matt Todd
[+] ponds » Can I slow the storm water flow? A culvert/erosion/dam question. (Go to) Matt Todd
[+] rocket mass heaters » Pesky "Installed by licensed contractor" insurance requirement. (Go to) Douglas Alpenstock
[+] wood burning stoves » L-shaped rocket stove - heater combo for outdoors? (Go to) A Rutha
[+] composting » Show me your composting setups! (pretty please) (Go to) Wild Thornbailey
[+] gear » Need some 2 cycle engine help (Go to) thomas rubino
[+] wood burning stoves » Insurance for Rocket Stove in Canada? (Go to) D Nikolls
[+] soil » Hard, compacted, dried out soil - what tools to use? (Go to) Anthony Saber
[+] plants » Tomatoes and horned worms (Go to) Jordan Holland
[+] pollinators » butterflies in our garden! (Go to) Anne Miller
[+] pollinators » butterflies in our garden! (Go to) Anne Miller
[+] natural building » I want it all! Dome home, greenhouse, sauna adjacent animal housing? (Go to) Andy John
[+] homestead » Incredibly stupid things we have done (Go to) John F Dean
[+] introductions » Starting a food forest in a forest? (Go to) bruce Fine
[+] berries » Haskap - Honeyberries (Go to) Richard Gorny
[+] bugs » itty bitty things biting (Go to) Mike Barkley
[+] mulch » Transistioning Bermuda grass lawn into new garden beds (Go to) Alder Burns
[+] homestead » Nonnegotiables (Go to) Rebecca Marcella
[+] fungi » Questions from a beginner (Go to) Aguilar Maximiliano
[+] pasture » Sainfoin - how to establish in existing wildflower meadow? (Go to) Matt Todd
[+] gardening for beginners » Need Sustainable Woodland Management Advice (Go to) Peter Ellis
[+] food preservation » Weird thing that happened when canning green beans, are they still edible? (Go to) Pearl Sutton
[+] fungi » Reishi ? Maybe not? (Go to) Steve Thorn
[+] hugelkultur » Strawberry Pyramid Hugelkultur (Go to) Scott Stiller
[+] forest garden » How to account for future growth of your food forest (Go to) Matt Todd
[+] alternative energy » Wood gas to run an electric generator? (Go to) Matt Todd
[+] permaculture » Ideas for an Awkward Corner of Property (Go to) Daniel Ray
[+] berries » Going to try haskap/honeyberry (Go to) S Greyzoll
[+] gear » Looking for Recommendations for Flip Flop Sandals (Go to) John F Dean
[+] plants » What's your favorite "chop and drop" tool? (Go to) Paul Sofranko
[+] gardening for beginners » Planting annual veggies among wood chips (Go to) Kc Simmons