permaculture forums growies critters building homesteading energy monies kitchen purity ungarbage community wilderness fiber arts art permaculture artisans regional education skip experiences global resources cider press projects digital market permies.com private forums all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
master stewards:
  • Anne Miller
  • Nicole Alderman
  • r ranson
  • Pearl Sutton
  • Mike Haasl
  • paul wheaton
stewards:
  • Joylynn Hardesty
  • Dave Burton
  • Joseph Lofthouse
master gardeners:
  • jordan barton
  • Greg Martin
gardeners:
  • Carla Burke
  • Ash Jackson
  • Kate Downham

Last post in threads posted in by John Paulding or filter the currently displayed list by forum:
Message Posted on Last post by
[+] forest garden » Zone 6a Fruit Guild Help (Go to) Greg Myers
[+] trees » Bare root tree purchase? Decent size and price? (Go to) John Paulding
[+] kids » Sometimes You Just Cannot Help Your Kids (Go to) Anne Miller
[+] composting » Rainwater collection and a composting toilet (Go to) John Paulding
[+] tinkering with this site » I unexpectedly have two accounts now...? (Go to) C.K. Williams
[+] gardening for beginners » Hybrid tomatoes vs heirloom varieties (Go to) William Schlegel
[+] homestead » rainwater is safe to drink? (Go to) John C Daley
[+] tinkering with this site » Gear thread apparently closed/locked? (Go to) Joel Bercardin
[+] homestead » HELP with design of my homestead in SE TN (Go to) Christopher Stinnett
[+] wood burning stoves » In Praise of the Pellet (Go to) Travis Johnson
[+] wood burning stoves » In Praise of the Pellet (Go to) Travis Johnson
[+] tinkering with this site » Anyone else think we need a Back to Top button? (Go to) Tina Hillel
[+] tinkering with this site » Anyone else think we need a Back to Top button? (Go to) Tina Hillel
[+] gear » Most used Winter tools (Go to) Steve Thorn
[+] guinea fowl » Moving pen (Go to) bob day
[+] food preservation » Is it possible safely can food and meals in mylar bags for long term storage? (Go to) John Paulding
[+] berries » Looking for elderberry bush cuttings in WNC (Go to) greg mosser
[+] wood burning stoves » Need emergency heat (Go to) John Paulding
[+] permaculture sites » New map based permaculture & eco listings site - thegreendirectory.net (Go to) Dave Borain
[+] permaculture sites » New map based permaculture & eco listings site - thegreendirectory.net (Go to) Dave Borain
[+] roundwood and timber framing » Root Cellar Suggestions (Go to) Steve Sherman
[+] gear » URPOWER - solar outdoor lights that seem to work (Go to) Graham Chiu
[+] soil » Forest to garden (Go to) Stephen Garrett
[+] stone work » Walkway Ideas/Inspiration Needed (Go to) teri morgan
[+] solar » the smartest solar power setup i have ever seen (Go to) Ana Birmingham
[+] plants » Which "weed" do you dislike the most? (Go to) Anna Dunster
[+] market garden » straw mulching w/out seeds? (Go to) Eric Hanson
[+] financial strategy » I'm trapped in the system (Go to) Kath Thomas
[+] solar » the smartest solar power setup i have ever seen (Go to) Ana Birmingham
[+] soil » Forest to garden (Go to) Stephen Garrett
[+] gardening for beginners » Frames for raised bed gardens (Go to) Eric Hanson
[+] fruit trees » Planning a small orchard in Kentucky (Go to) Eric Hanson
[+] gardening for beginners » Easiest Vegetable to Grow (Go to) Rebecca Blake
[+] wood burning stoves » Flu and intake location/sizing, 'custom' Fisher stove (Go to) D Nikolls
[+] fruit trees » Fruit , nut trees, berries etc.. zone 5b high desert (Go to) elle sagenev
[+] composting » Use of Agricultural Processing waste in composting (Go to) Bryant RedHawk
[+] permaculture » Permaculture beginner - where do I start? (Go to) Eric Hanson
[+] survival » how do you do without? (Go to) Carrie Nicole