permaculture forums growies critters building homesteading energy monies kitchen purity ungarbage community wilderness fiber arts art permaculture artisans regional education skip experiences global resources cider press projects digital market permies.com private forums all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
master stewards:
  • Anne Miller
  • Pearl Sutton
  • Nicole Alderman
stewards:
  • Mike Haasl
  • r ranson
  • paul wheaton
master gardeners:
  • jordan barton
  • John F Dean
  • Rob Lineberger
  • Carla Burke
  • Jay Angler
gardeners:
  • Greg Martin
  • Ash Jackson
  • Jordan Holland

Last post in threads posted in by Aimee Hall or filter the currently displayed list by forum:
Message Posted on Last post by
[+] food preservation » Acquiring and Storing Enough Meat for a Winter (Go to) Aimee Hall
[+] skills to inherit property » the first 100 Otises (Go to) Aimee Hall
[+] predators » good use for dead raccoon (Go to) Aimee Hall
[+] upcycling » Bottle cap washers (Go to) Dylan Urbanovich
[+] food as medicine » Fasting: I find it easier to "not eat" than to "eat less" (Go to) Julia Winter
[+] meaningless drivel » What does a permie give trick or treaters? (Go to) Aimee Hall
[+] cooking » A sneak peek at "A Year in an Off-Grid Kitchen"! (Go to) Kate Downham
[+] perennial vegetables » Perennial veggies a beginner should start with. (Go to) Aimee Hall
[+] meaningless drivel » Flying Spaghetti Monster found! (Go to) D.W. Stratton
[+] perennial vegetables » I love the "idea" of perennial vegetables... (Go to) Aimee Hall
[+] projects » Nose to Tail Cooking (Go to) Cady Sharp
[+] perennial vegetables » I love the "idea" of perennial vegetables... (Go to) Aimee Hall
[+] mulch » Best mulches for my fruit trees (Go to) garden function
[+] perennial vegetables » Perennial veggies a beginner should start with. (Go to) Aimee Hall
[+] perennial vegetables » Perennial Vegetable Sources in Austrailia (Go to) Aimee Hall
[+] perennial vegetables » Potato onions- the easy-to-grow “perennial” crop (Go to) Christy Garner
[+] perennial vegetables » Mulch! a must in perennial gardens (Go to) garden function
[+] perennial vegetables » Recipe: Jerusalem Artichoke Soup (Go to) Aimee Hall
[+] perennial vegetables » Let’s grow sorrel (Go to) Aimee Hall
[+] perennial vegetables » "Why don't my perennials come back?" (Go to) Jesse Glessner
[+] perennial vegetables » Anyone cultivating Ramps? (Go to) Devin Bachelder
[+] fruit trees » Best mulches for my fruit trees (Go to) garden function
[+] perennial vegetables » Perennial vegetables that easily grow from seed? (Go to) Aimee Hall
[+] perennial vegetables » Perennial Vegetable Sources in Austrailia (Go to) Aimee Hall
[+] perennial vegetables » Potato onions- the easy-to-grow “perennial” crop (Go to) Christy Garner
[+] perennial vegetables » Where to begin? Perennial Vegetables for maximum harvest in SE 7b (Go to) Judielaine Bush
[+] perennial vegetables » Welcome Acadia Tucker, Author of Growing Perennial Foods! (Go to) James Bassett
[+] food as medicine » Fasting: I find it easier to "not eat" than to "eat less" (Go to) Julia Winter
[+] grapes » Welcome to the New Grape Forum! (Go to) Steve Thorn